Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-10-2021, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder

Faeries/Fairies...I have such an Affinity!

I cannot remember when I first felt drawn to the Faery/Fairy realm. But I resonate with them, I find them so fascinating. I have a couple of books and docu's about them on VHS and on DVD. As well as a few movies such as: Legend. And the animated film: Wizards. Along with figurines, artwork, images that I have saved/downloaded online. And some jewelry as well. Witch, vampire or faery/fairy...I do not know which one I resonate with more. What has always puzzled me is that there have been some compliments that I have received from friends or admirers that have made the comparison. But one pic that I posed for in '03 outside where I had uploaded it on to myspace when it was still very interesting. Before the comments and the concept of myspace was altered. One of my friends on myspace said that they could see my wings. After that I looked at that photograph and I could see it. I was amazed! Sometimes faeries/fairies whichever is the correct spelling, have been referred to as fallen angels. It is very mysterious! How wonderful it would be to have beautiful wings and be able to fly. Sometimes I wonder about past lives/reincarnation? Perhaps I was a faery/fairy in a past life or am I one in another world? A world that none of us are aware of. Is it possible that there is a parallel universe? I was told once on an earth angel message board that I have lived many past lives. But not all of them were human as if some of them were of another realm. In the animated film, "Wizards" there was a woman's voice that narrated the story. I do not know who she was but her voice was very pleasing. She said that faeries/fairies, elves, gnomes or wizards were the true ancestors of man. I was touched, I just wanted to put in my thoughts and opinions about one of my favorite subjects. What do any of you here think about them? Have a good night.

Take Good Care,
LilyTeal16
Old 05-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Ascender

I think elementals live in a different dimension than ours but are able to easily come to ours. We used to have a very active fae presence when my daughter was younger. I would see these blue or green colored dots zooming around at night when I would go out to take out the trash or to call the cat inside. I've been able to see them in their form too. Usually best in a dimly, slightly darkened room. They appear to me as an energy outline of a human form (head, torso, arms, and legs) with wings. They still occasionally pop in and say hello. One in particular, when she visits she waves at me very vigorously and twirls around. She flies around a bit near the ceiling and then she's gone. I talk to them and tell them it's good to see them. They seem to understand me. I can't hear them at all though.

I believe you need to show the fae you have an affinity for them to welcome them into your home. I have little fairy figurines that I bought when my daughter was 3 and painted them (they were white resin) and displayed them. And we made fairy houses out of those wooden craft birdhouses and set them out among the tulips around the cherry tree in the front of our townhouse. And her walls were decorated with little fairy wallies.

It's long been a custom in places like Ireland to leave out offerings for the fae to stay in their good graces. I think adding whimsy to the home like little fairy doors, houses and figurines must attract them as well.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Traveler, thank you so much for replying to my post! I do have fairy figurines, picture frames, dolls, some jewelry and some artwork too. I do have some things that I bought last year that consists of a little house, fairies but I have not got them out of the boxes to display them anywhere. I also have some boxes that I have been meaning to use them as a dream, manifestation and wish box too. Your experiences sound very lovely and I am so happy that you got to have them. I wish that I could say the same but I also have books on fairies and a couple of docu's about fairies on VHS and on DVD that I got last summer. Although, my eldest brother had quite an experience with something when he was very little before I came along. What he described sounded like he saw a type of fairy called a "Brownie". But that will have to wait for another time. Thank you so much and bless you!

Love and Light,
LilyTeal16
Old 16-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Ascender

I'd love to hear about your brother's experience. And I hope you get to see the fae soon!