Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Master
I have had more time travel dreams

I I have had more time I'm trouble dreams I have had more time travel dreams 101
One rain I had one of the dreams I had I went to 2121 I did I know if I was in that year I would have been 146 but I don't fancy
Then the dream I had last night I went back to 988 1988 to the but I was about 13 and that part yeah I was in your ear 8 SDS what whatever colonies does I don't know
As everybody knows now I'm using my mic to type I speak and my headphones am I mic to type I know it's to say and get the vegetable off but it's better than getting the most tomorrow put me on a type without typing it out at least no I hope you understand if it won't I'm sorry
I've time travel a lot and dreams but as to afraid ears like this the last 2 of radius of dreams of time travel has got me a bit exhausted 21:21 if it's mainly call me at it if it's me reincarnated I hope I'm a stronger and better person I am here
Ear there 988 thing the 1988 is very I love daily turn on my heart heart art tell him my art which I have been doing quite a bit some of it is personal family what I've been doing which I will not trust which I will not trust posted because it's personal but I was I've done I will post after posted
And I know it's touch I add employ me in primary school tell him doing art she told me off for doing art childish at what children do boys only do our girls don't do that because the maximum guests one I am not Gear I love heart I like men but they don't like me ME4 woman I am different to Oban I am different woman I am I'm not able to get it I'm a time traveller LEGO Doctor Who who am I Marty McFly Dr Emmett Brown I've time travel like them but in trains in dreams
I've been into a few time travel dreams over yours years right if no from past present the future I've been there in a dream
I drink with your letters and dreams I have work up in a confused state because of time travel dreams PayPal in a future can still being nasty d&a prospectus I was brought up up2 learn to Live and Let Live actually my dad taught me and I am like him and a lot of years and I hope I always will be I am not a nasty bully or a racist person because it because it's so wrong even the future is so much that one on on but that is not me I've sent a few things and a future but I do not want to say because some is bad but God bits will be ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Master
Time travel dreams are fantastic!! Sounds so cool.. I haven’t dreamt of time travel but had ‘wormhole’ a water one and matter portal , didn’t time travel and when enter mouth I came out somewhere else and other one went ‘blank’ to say I’m getting a refund is saying a lot lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Time travel dreams are fantastic!! Sounds so cool.. I haven’t dreamt of time travel but had ‘wormhole’ a water one and matter portal , didn’t time travel and when enter mouth I came out somewhere else and other one went ‘blank’ to say I’m getting a refund is saying a lot lol

Standby time travel CDs you can if a fantasy ones of fantasy ones or you can buy ones but you want the future for the charger past have I got change the past I would have enough some common sense I would knock some common sense into my younger self if I could we all would I think what's no I just need to get back into my patterns again I'll sleep and it's my mum's died as a bit it's not back a little bit and then accusing lying about dying as a bit but I need to get back to my time telling dreams again thank you

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔