Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Master

The frontal lobe

I've been having experiences where I either heal or change the inner workings of some parts of my body, the brain in special. I know a few things about the brain but not that much and I did not read about it recently and yet I had an out of body experience about this.

I woke up outside my physical body, flying over these green fields that seemed quite familiar, I was fully there and I said to myself: I am here, I am fully here, fully conscious. As I was flying I kept making sure that I am there, that I am conscious and this caused a little bit of worry that I may go back to the body too soon and this is what happened.

I kept coming in and going out of my physical body for a few times, not sure what I was trying. Suddenly I felt as if I am swept back into my body but instead to have the full sense of the physical body sleeping, all my awareness was focused on the frontal lobe. I was seeing it right in my "face". My best description of what I was is that I was a point of awareness having multiple view points at the same time. The frontal lobe looked like made of thousands upon thousands of points of white blue light interconnected through these white blue pathways. It was buzzing, really loud, I did not like this buzzing, as if I could hear all the inner workings of the frontal lobe. I was not ready to process this, at moments I could get back the sense of the body and this was really fascinating for I had this awareness of the frontal lobe that I can't put into words, I was "seeing", hearing and sensing this part of the brain. After a while I asked myself about the body for all my awareness was stuck at this level and this was a little bit scary. I set the intent to wake up and in that moment I started feeling as if I am fading out of existence, my awareness was fading away and then I saw a flash of light and after this a wave of golden light that like entered into my brain, in fact, looking back, I was fading back into the brain, my awareness, my consciousness was returning back at the level of body, the "I" was coming back to the body and in that moment I woke up.

I felt as if the other parts of the brain were dormant, dormant from the perspective of consciousness, I was not there, only at the level of the frontal lobe, I remember seeing "myself" returning and filling the brain with what it needed for this human me to be here.

Fascinating, really fascinating, I was left with a gift. It seems to me that I did something to the frontal lobe, something that I can't explain but experience in my day to day life.

Very similar with what I saw but I only saw the frontal lobe:

The final image I saw when my awareness was going back into the brain leading to me waking up:

Old 27-04-2022, 08:18 AM
Master

It was interesting to read. I have never experienced that.