Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2022, 06:53 AM
Master

Longest OBE and a message

First experience:

This morning I had my new longest out of body experience, I had a few like this but this one was really beautiful for I've seen landscapes of a heavenly beauty.. This was like a heavenly realm where my childhood places and people were with me and I really enjoyed this. I flew a lot, faster and slower, finally I had the control over my speed. At times I think I actually visited my childhood friends, I went to a friend and opened the door and he looked all around not knowing how the door was opened and then he closed the door. I was seeing my childhood friend and he was just like I remember him. I saw another childhood friend, then I saw his grandma. The sky was of the most beautiful blue I have ever seen, the air was so fresh and clean, it felt heavenly, you could actually taste it.

Once again I think this world was created for me for the things I was seeing and the talks with my friends were in fact related with my day to day life. We took some bikes and went for a run, just like we used to do in m childhood, then I saw a police car and said that we can't go that way. Then I tried to bring into my experience, my childhood area with as much details I can but I could not for the world around me was always changing, I loved the winter time. It looked incredible... I flew a lot over the snow and looked around, admiring the view.. I actually wake up in my old room, last experience in this room was when I saw the walls covered with two flashing symbols. In fact, I wanted to be there for as I was leaving the body, I thought about this.

Second experience:

Finally I woke up with a huge smile on my face! Few moments later I fell asleep and I was brought back to that experience, except this time I felt that I have to look to the right and suddenly I saw the space, I was in space, I felt that there's a divine presence with me. I felt that this divine presence told me to look to the right. The view was incredible, I can't put it into words, how can I tell you what it feels like to witness this majestic nebula with your own eyes... then I suddenly saw this huge roller coaster train tracks but at the same time this was a stair having the shape of a huge roller coaster that was leading somewhere "up" where there was this incredible pink nebula. I felt that every single step of this roller coaster to "heaven" had spiritual gifts for me. I was at a place where there was only a valley and then the roller coaster would go straight up. As I was waking up I heard a voice echoing in my mind: Don't be afraid to keep walking....

The pink nebula at the end of this stair, it had that "white" area in the middle, I can remember that for it was the first thing that I noticed. It was the place where that stair was leading. Of course, this is just an image but looks really close!
Old 16-04-2022, 08:12 AM
Master

Sounds like a really good enjoyable experience. That is great that you experienced it.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

So what happened next, you didn't keep walking?!
Old 19-04-2022, 08:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
So what happened next, you didn't keep walking?!

I think the message was an advice for my day to day life and my spiritual practices, to not be afraid and keep walking. I've been given many similar messages, to no be afraid, it seems fear is my biggest challenge. I was standing on this roller coaster just at the place where I would enter a small valley and then go straight up to that pink nebula. Every step had spiritual gifts and every step on this roller coaster was shining pink-purple light which made me to think that for every step, I take in that pink-purple light, eventually reaching the top and taking in that nebula itself.

It lasted a moment, a glimpse, that's it, that was more than enough to get the picture.