Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Especially if for example a certain person who was obsessed with quantum physics, astral projection just can't get the hint and would still want to RV you, even when you don't want the person to
Affirmations and imagination, yes.
Also, if you stay in the present moment, I don't think people can remote view you.
To talk about quantum physics, you can also tell them there is no way to observe without disturbing what they observe, so what they see (if they can see anything) is your reality mixed with their projection.
Old 18-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Master
Hello again Guillaume
Quote:
Affirmations and imagination, yes
Yes, indeed
Old 18-04-2022, 06:51 PM
asearcher

This remote view thingy has me confused - what if you do it from enough distance to your "victim" so to speak, how then is a bubble of protection, shield suppose to protect you from that? When i was experiencing things as a spirit I was working both from a distance and coming in closer. I get that you cant come in closer because of the shield but how is that suppose to stop you from seeing something from a distance? please excuse me for asking plain stupid questions btw, it could very well be I certainly do not have enough experience, knowledge about this :(

or are you describing that you can't do remote viewing when the someone you have decided to do it on has found ways to protect itself?

Last edited by asearcher : 18-04-2022 at 08:11 PM.
Old 18-04-2022, 08:28 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
It sounds and feels like he had good intentions towards you
Thank you, I hope so. I guess in a way because even if it would know for sure have been true that it would have been him that would have been doing remote view and/or the astral travel - I have not felt as if it was then done by an enemy. If I was to have met him on the street I would not be one to not say hi, I would not be one to ignore him or avoid seeing, talking to him, I would be fine with that. However I do know 100% that my romantic set of feelings for him died a long time ago, long before I fell for someone else and because we were still around each other enough at least I was confident that that type of emotions would not return. But he was a friend. And I was a friend to him. I do think we did try to support each other all the while too keeping a somewhat distance but to be frank it was me who took most distance (as I did not have those romantic feelings left perhaps). I would for sure think it would have been wrong of him to do remote viewing or visit me in the astrals, but I would not feel threaten by it.

I think it was impossible for us to untangle the whole break up scenario and that could have been what was unfinished business. Plus could be he was bitter later in life that he had made a different set of life choices than what he could have but still I am sure at the time he made them they were the right life choices he thought he was making, you can't go back.

Also in a way, out of jealousy, I think my luv and my fear of loosing my luv or making him angry, stood in my own personal growth way, as I could then not finish what needed to be finished, as the time when my ex or friend called to apologize and wanted to talk some more, or the time he wrote the letter, it wasn't about a romantic set of longing, but I think a longing to close things the right way between us. That would not bring my romantic set of feelings back again, that I knew, regardless if I had met the psychopath-boyfriend or my luv, those had nothing to do with that, it was never about that.

When I was in the relationship with the psychopath and later my luv I would tell him we could not even be casual friends and that I was in a serious relationship and I said that out of respect of the relationship I was in and because I did not want any misunderstandings and I did not want to jeapordize anything because even if I knew he was nowadays just a casual friend to me, someone I had no romantic feelings for, I still knew we were exes and that could of course be seen as a problem, and I did not want that kind of trouble. Also for his sake - if, when he was in a relationship I would never think of calling him or anything, I never did that, i remember one time hearing about it and hoping he would stay away from the drinking and that he would be happy with her, I was functioning more as a friend or family member than I suppose an ex.

However we would have a kind of joking-style with us, for instance we both knew someone and one time we were again bumping into each other because we knew this same person and he was there for practical reasons and I for another and I remember asking him if he wanted poison with that in his coffee , it was our way of joking, but the person we both knew - also knew we had been a couple one time ago, long time ago, and my first ex/friend would laugh a little, smile too and say no thanks he was good without but thanks for asking, and I would be like "Are you sure?" as if i really wanted him to take that poison.So we could sort of joke about having been exes and me pretending to still be bitter about it when I wasn't.
Old 21-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you, I hope so. I guess in a way because even if it would know for sure have been true that it would have been him that would have been doing remote view and/or the astral travel - I have not felt as if it was then done by an enemy.

I understand, asearcher. It is possible that he consciously set intentions (good ones) to astral travel / remote view you but didn't tell you. Either way I sense it helped you understand the bigger picture of your past with him