Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Lightbulb A 7%-14% Probability?

Hello, Let's share the Minimum probability of the Out of Body techniques openly
  • I aim for 1/2 OBE's every 14 days - that's a nice minimum target to have

Because when I am on Phase 3 doing the target technique, some days I "pop out" and some other days you don't - why? because is a numbers game
  • 1/2 OBE's every 14 days is 7%-14% Chances

You see...

When we don't know what the minimum chances of success are

We can do EVERYTHING absolutely 100% RIGHT, and still it doesn't work (because is a probability game)

So we start to get frustrated, questioning our ability, getting our confidence down ... day after day... getting into a really negative internal cloud

Losing all hope & faith

But, if you say "Okay, I know that 1/14 days I should have success, and even if I do everything right, this works like a numbers game ... so is OK, I can relax, I can enjoy I, and it will happen in the next 14 days"

So that mindset & understanding of how probability works just changes everything

Hope it helps

Much love,

- ScientificExplorer
Old 09-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Master

That sounds great ScientificExplorer. You are right, it is a probability of how many successes we have. It does not work all the time. Sometimes it does then it does not work. That way we will not get so frustrated when ap is not working. We will feel more relaxed knowing that other days we will ap. I think that is a good thing to do. I am going to start a folder and record how many successes I have and do not have. Thanks for the idea.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Guide
That is a silly proposition. It is not a numbers game, numbers have nothing to do with it.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:31 AM
Master

Thank you ScientifExplorer, that was a great suggestion. I have started doing a spreadsheet and typing any indication that I am getting close, the time I started etc. The authors say it is good to have a diary and that is reinforces it in the mind helping ap. If not ap then lucid dreaming.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Master

Hi ScientificExplorer, how is it going? I hope you are going well. I am still recording the spreadsheet thanks to your thread on increasing your chances. I am doing it every day. It is good to look back and see how things are going.
Old 27-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
That is a silly proposition. It is not a numbers game, numbers have nothing to do with it.

I agree, it's not a numbers game. If you are prepared, and conditions is met, you will AP at 100%.

And well if conditions are not met, even just one, well you will AP at 0%.

But interesting none the less. And it is good to keep track of one's failures and success...strictly for academic purpose of course.