Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-11-2019, 08:50 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You guys all need to seriously forgive me.

After not getting a reply to this thread for four months, I unsubscribed from it believing nobody else saw it.... ironic isn't it?

I like your set up "Simple Guy"...and can I call you something other than "Simple Guy?" I'd like to have that telescope! *jealous* =)

I really need to get myself out under the wide expanse of the universe more often than I do... there is just something about that experience which tends to just put everything else into perspective.

Since that time back in July, I haven't seen another UFO but then again, I haven't been looking either. We tend to forget there is stuff "up there" when we're too busy concentrating on what is going on "down here" ...like a fish in a fishbowl thinking it is swimming in the ocean...well, maybe it IS if it believes fishbowl=ocean.

..but yeah, I don't appreciate nature as much as I should...not many people do, really because every time we feel awe , reverence and wonderment, science always tries to explain all the emotions away with logic..."pi$$ off Science! I am trying to watch a beautiful sunset here!"

That's a Zhumell Z10 Newtonian reflector with a 10" objective on a Dobsonian mount, which is a simple Alt-Az mount. Basically a light bucket. LOL! It's a good telescope for gathering light and even a better telescope for learning the night sky because it's totally manual. One has to know where to point it.

Since I moved to the boonies I haven't used it much because I've been out so often fishing and especially before the crack of dawn it conflicted. Two loves and one had to give way. But I'll tell ya, since my awakening a couple months ago I'm certain I can no longer fish, not even catch & release, so I intend to get out under the stars more often.

I've always loved nature, even growing up in an outer borough of NYC (Queens by JFK). I was on the waters of Jamaica Bay or the beaches of the South Shore of Long Island as often as possible and the family spent lots of time during the summer at the camp in the mountains. I took a short three mile round trip hike yesterday to Palmer Pond.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/185628...6907/lightbox/

I'm having a heck of a time finding a replacement button battery for my old Canon Powershot backpacking camera. It won't hold current date no matter how many times I set it. It's a CR1220 and I guess they are no longer popular. Looks like I'm going to have to order it online.

Aside from the actual hike I was putting some techniques to use. A walking heart-centered gratitude meditation on the way out and on the way back a walking non-dual meditation where I envisioned awareness shining forth from the trees and them being aware of me. It was interesting because after a while I kept getting the distinct impression I was being watched, like when one feels someone is looking at them, only to turn around and see someone is staring at them. LOL

As for my screen name... I really do appreciate the simple things in life and always have. That's not to say I'm not interested or capable of grasping the complex, just that it's not as important though it has its place. My most recent ex accused me of being naive, but I like to think of it as retaining some of my childhood innocence, curiosity and wonderment. It's often misunderstood and that's okay. I like that way of being.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Master

I've had a few UFO experiences.

The kinds Ive seen are of the classical silvery saucer variety (I saw that during a remote viewing session).. that one made a humming sound. I found myself right near it so was able to get a very good look at it. (I was using blind coordinates in the RV .. my RV target turned out to be "the Greys". So that UFO would of been one of theirs.

Physically I've seen a kind which appeared as a white bright light (my friend called me to come and see that so I drove out to the small town she was at that night and watched that one with others, there was about 15-17 of us watching it). That one was actually playing with us. If we flashed the car lights at it in came in closer.. so we did this every time it got more distance (smaller) to make it came back in closer. (it was too far away to see it other then a big light in the sky). We played with it for ages (over 30 mins before every one got bored and left .. it was still in the stay but had distanced off again. I had to follow my friends home that night as she was terrified it may come after us).

The other kind Ive physically seen are the ones which look like orange orbs. Once again, I had others with me when I saw those (we, 3 of us saw them..this time I was with my grandparents) and the weird thing about those ones is that they seemed to be there due to me. I'd had to be taken to hospital that night as I was running an extremely dangerous mysterious high fever and they were sitting above the hospital when we left so it made me think they had come due to me, I wish I knew what my connection with them was... (they were low down in the sky.. below the low cloud cover).

Interesting we werent the only ones who saw them either, a pilot took photos of them when he was flying a few days later.. which may of been exactly the same group, 3? (I cant remember now it was a long time ago) orange orbs in the sky. So they were in the newspaper.. a whole 2 page newspaper spread with his photos and the story of his sighting.

Those ones were still hovering in the sky when we got home (7 min drive from hospital) and my grandfather went to get his video camera to film them (he wasn't a believer of UFOs but could not mistake that he was seeing what I was seeing. They seemed to know he'd gone to get a camera.. and then shifted into being flashing lights and flew off.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

you guys are so lucky, i wish i could see a UFO
because I firmly believe in the extraterrestrial life.
Old 06-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Master
This is so interesting. I wondered today about how UFOs and the astral plane might intersect
Old 10-05-2022, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Congratulations, you have seen your first UFO! :) Let's just hope that you see some more. I have seen countless UFOs in my life.
Old 15-05-2022, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
This is so interesting. I wondered today about how UFOs and the astral plane might intersect

It would also be interesting if the astral world would unveil how UFOs truly work
Old 15-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Master

Love Shivani