Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Master
A person who died visited me in dream

I had a visitor in my dream, someone who had died recently. We were just sitting and chatting. I asked what happened and he told me. He was his beautiful self, full hair, smooth skin, radiant and healthy. He seemed so content and at ease. Then I woke up. It was all very clear and not forgetful, like most dreams.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Administrator
You had a visitation from spirit

Namaste
Old 04-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I had a visitor in my dream, someone who had died recently. We were just sitting and chatting. I asked what happened and he told me. He was his beautiful self, full hair, smooth skin, radiant and healthy. He seemed so content and at ease. Then I woke up. It was all very clear and not forgetful, like most dreams.
I agree with Native Spirit - sounds like your contact with the departed was genuine.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
Does it always happen this way or a similar way? Or does it depend on the person who has passed?
Old 05-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
I can't say for sure, but suspect it may relate to how close you were with the person, if there is a connection. But you could also be sensitive to visits if this isn't someone who was close to you. Sounds like it was a nice confirmation that your friend is doing fine and is well.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Does it always happen this way or a similar way? Or does it depend on the person who has passed?
According to the accounts of friends and relatives, your experience was rather typical.

How the departed communicate with us also depends on the ‘receiver’.

I have communicated with the departed whilst in waking awareness, though in a light trance i.e. part of my brain being as if dreaming other dimensionality and part of my brain being present in ordinary daily reality.

Once an associate of mine came visiting to tell me he was alright – producing not a sleep paralysis, but a hypnopompic state (the transitional state from sleep to wakefulness), which meant I could talk with him as if awake and then he could also shift my awareness into a dreaming vision in order to show me his grave, where the flowers were still fresh.

As I then went to the village where this associate was from, people came to tell me so-and-so had passed, but I knew it already and since they all have & know about these kind of experiences I did not have to explain further, which makes it so much easier.

I went to his grave where the flowers were still fresh – just as he had shown me.

Then of course there are or can be situations where the person has just died and being confused about what has happened, they wonder why the world has shut them out. This can be a bit troublesome situation for the ‘receiver’.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Guide

I've gotten several visits in "dreams" also...some are relatives and some old friends who have passed almost 20 years ago, also friends and family members of my friends (I suppose for me to pass the message along?). These visits only happen in my dreams, but then again I don't go out of my way to communicate with the deceased while I'm awake. Perhaps it's easiest for them to visit in dreams when we are in a relaxed dream state?
Old 07-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:

Wow. That's great.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Wow. That's great.
I'll say!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I've gotten several visits in "dreams" also...some are relatives and some old friends who have passed almost 20 years ago, also friends and family members of my friends (I suppose for me to pass the message along?). These visits only happen in my dreams, but then again I don't go out of my way to communicate with the deceased while I'm awake. Perhaps it's easiest for them to visit in dreams when we are in a relaxed dream state?
I don’t go looking for communications with the departed either, only when they come to me.
So far these visits have been – prior to their death, just after or a couple of weeks after and then around after 4 years or so – prior to them moving to causal realm & reincarnating from there.

A very important person in my life died & he came to me around 4 years after his passing.
He was the only one I later also did wish to contact again, but in a lucid dream I saw a small child and was told I no longer had ‘access’ - communication was no longer allowed.

This around 4 year mark for the last goodbyes has happened to my friends also – so I don’t know.
Perhaps for some souls the time is longer before they reincarnate? – can’t rule it out.