Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Yes, we need to remember who we really are and that is that we "are" spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body "for a reason"........you would have to traverse many levels of conscienseness to arrive at a level of pure conscienseness, which is the Godhead.....what you refer to as body/mind is actually body/brain/ego as the mind is your conscienseness and FYI, you "do" take your personality with you into the afterlife...........That this life is an illusion is true, but it is also our reality..... if you don't learn from this existence, you will have to learn in the next incarnation, having wasted this one............
No.there is no incarnation, we are who we are here NOW, we are all that there IS. Forget about silly ideas about incarnation, we are all there IS already.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I could experience anything if I convince myself it is so but that is not the point. If you 'am' the sun and you expereince 'that' through your mind...all I'm asking of someone making such a claim and imposing it on everyone, is to share the experience as you experience it.
It shouldn't be that hard. What's it like to be the sun? Is it hot?

By the way you said you made the sun and in fact you said you made everything. Now you are saying that is not so in this post. ????
You only see what yo want to see in anything that I say, well that's up to you, what more can I say to you ?.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You only see what yo want to see in anything that I say, well that's up to you, what more can I say to you ?.

You could simply be generous enough to tell the story he who is of the same as you ask for (that be if there is any story to tell) so maybe both of you can come closer to the one that you are. Just a thought...
Old 10-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:

No not at all Robbie. That's a cop out.

What more can you say? Well you can always simply answer the question.

Please explain what it is like to remember that you made the sun, that you are the sun. I'm only asking cuz you said I should remember this also.

I won't ask anymore so if you don't want to elaborate, that's ok.

James
Old 10-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Master
Just a thought:

I can observe life and surmise that all came from the same stuff but anything beyond that is based on a need to make sense of it all.....for me anyways.

Yeh I probably am the same stuff as the sun but honestly if one made the other, I would think the sun made me...lol It certainly is observably, a main player in why life exists.

Being one with it is of my mind and a story. Nothing wrong with that but it is what it is...a story I have told myself for my own reasons.....to satisfy my own needs.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:

Beautiful Thanks for the thread

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Robbie

I can relate to you thoughts and if one has always been what they are then as you say one can seemingly forget and remember what that is ..

What also is interesting is where memory resides (as in where in mind do they reside) .

To forget what you are would indicated that one is of the mind thinking it is something that one is perhaps not .

To remember what they are one would be of the mind being able to conclude that one is this instead of something else .

I have wholeheartedly used and related to a journey of remembering but at a supposed point perhaps its nothing to do with remembering as who would remember and by what means could whomever do so .

x daz x

Daz, I won't answer for Robbie but I will just say my part. That if you move from mind to heart, then there is no more argument within ones's self. You are you, you are You, and you are We. In your individuated consciousness you partake of all of these. From the heart (the seat of the soul), there is no conflict between awareness and being...and yes it doesn't matter whether you are called Daz here or someone else in Victorian times or in ages further past. But you still matter. You are still you, and that part that carries through is aware, pure, wise, and compassionate. And no amount of experience here and now can alter your basic God-like nature. It can only reveal it or not, now or later, as you choose.

7L (Amanda)

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-03-2013, 06:08 PM
LIFE

Quote:
Love is Consciousness, its our Source, we are like the rivers returning back to the ocean.

This is a belief. You said that you have no beliefs.

Quote:
Yes even what we see as bad is love allowing what IS

If the entire play of existence was "Pure Love", then the experiences of pain and cruelty simply wouldn't exist. I've heard others defend their ideology of "Everything is Love" by saying that "Pure Love" is so infinitely loving that it even lovingly allows ceaseless torture and torment. Sorry, that is the mother of all non-sequiturs.

Quote:
Yes you are the path that leads to nowhere, if that is where you want to go, love will allow you to go there, its all up to you, you are the one making that path.

It's not up to me or anyone. In my opinion, nothing (and nobody, for that matter) is making any of this. It is just happening and it has nothing to do with "love allowing" anything. It is all just happening spontaneously- for no reason and for no purpose.

Last edited by LIFE : 10-03-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
That if you move from mind to heart, then there is no more argument within ones's self. You are you, you are You, and you are We.

Hi Robbie .. I mean Amanda

The heart is of the mind .

So you mean if you move from the mindful intellect to the mindful heart .

I think one can be intellectually satisfied and one can be heartfully contented but as likened to my thoughts on forgetting and remembering what you are tis still in mind for one to forget and to remember .. just as it is to lead from the intellect and lead from the heart is ..

x daz x
Old 10-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Thumbs up

Robert
(I've never called you that.)
I don't know what to say to you.
I could listen to you all day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru