Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2013, 02:00 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
You underestimate me and what i have seen and heard my friend. Why?

I am sharing what you said about blowing up buildings...I was responding to that...

We are on loan...

you underestimate yourself James..I am sharing of me...your keep bringing up your perceptions of it all....and projecting them to me..but is ok..I understand how this works.

The why you can only answer yourself.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
The experience of remembering who you are is an experience and it is one that you are wishing onto others by starting this thread.
In doing so you have made it into something more than a personal experience in your life.
Can you see that?
No, wrong, I am not pushing my experience onto others, Oh my god, I'm starting to sound like a scratched record. My experience is my experience, it has nothing to do with my own experience, my god its beyond that. Your hearing the words that i am saying, but you are not listing to them, if you were I would not be repeating myself over and over.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
There isn't anything secondary to "That which IS".

"That which IS" is everything, so it is a ultimately tautological statement. It doesn't communicate anything.

"That which IS" is every thing, every act, every occurrence, every thought, every idea, every emotion, every experience, every delusion, everything beyond...

So what exactly are we isolating out with the phrase "that which IS". There seems to be this urge to take all of life/existence/being and neatly reduce into an abstraction of "Oneness" and then attribute goodness, beauty, the wonderful, loving, the joyful to "IT".

"IT" isn't any of those. "IT" cannot be celebrated as being ultimately good.

"IT" isn't any more love than it is hate, "IT" isn't any more beautiful than it is ugly, "IT" isn't any more wonderful than it is terrible, "IT" isn't any more blissful than it is torturous. "IT" is all of these an every thing in between.

I agree that IT is all of these and everything in between but why say in contrast that IT isn't any of those when referring to loving, joyful, etc?
It is every thought, feeling, emotion, experience, etc..........

So while i enjoyed this....that statement struck me odd in the context of your post.

Can you elaborate?
Old 13-03-2013, 02:05 AM
silent whisper

Yes it is Robbie I am here in your defense....because I can listen like you..not just hear what I want to hear...:)
Old 13-03-2013, 02:06 AM
silent whisper

Its ok James and Life have found their mirror they will remember through each other Robbie..:)
Old 13-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No, wrong, I am not pushing my experience onto others, Oh my god, I'm starting to sound like a scratched record. My experience is my experience, it has nothing to do with my own experience, my god its beyond that. Your hearing the words that i am saying, but you are not listing to them, if you were I would not be repeating myself over and over.

Listen Robbie................your experience that you are pushing onto others is the experience of waking up.
It's that simple..............

Waking up/Remembering...........is your story.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:08 AM
LIFE

Quote:
Can you elaborate?

Yeah, "IT" isn't any of those in particular.

So yes, "IT" is all of them, and none in particular.
Quote:
Again thank you for sharing.
I wonder what your thoughts are about those who hear a whisper
telling them to blow up a building full of people?
I think they are either schizoprenic or maybe some kind of evil spirit
Is talking to them.
I can tell when a guide is telling me to turn left, not right...or my uncle infuses
my mind with an enormous helpful insight, when the Holy Spirit pushes me backward with a "breeze" giving me instruction or when my Father talks to me...that last one because He always
Says "I" or "Me"....its no message from an Angel or a guide.
"Ya just know", as they say.

There is a fine line between a Saint and an insane person....The insane person thinks he
Is George Washinton...the Saint knows, but of course, we all are...again did I get this from some book? No, I was given this direct insight from somewhere inside me....I tend to say from God...but
It only seemed that way.
Now, another thread would have to be started to discuss the nature of good and evil...and why there is anything....the good, the bad or the ugly.....but not here, today on this thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

silent whisper

James stop pushing the very thing you think is being pushed...

stop and self reflect man..its draining Robbie...for goodness sake :)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
There isn't anything secondary to "That which IS".

"That which IS" is everything, so it is a ultimately tautological statement. It doesn't communicate anything.

"That which IS" is every thing, every act, every occurrence, every thought, every idea, every emotion, every experience, every delusion, everything beyond...

So what exactly are we isolating out with the phrase "that which IS". There seems to be this urge to take all of life/existence/being and neatly reduce into an abstraction of "Oneness" and then attribute goodness, beauty, the wonderful, loving, the joyful to "IT".

"IT" isn't any of those. "IT" cannot be celebrated as being ultimately good.

"IT" isn't any more love than it is hate, "IT" isn't any more beautiful than it is ugly, "IT" isn't any more wonderful than it is terrible, "IT" isn't any more blissful than it is torturous. "IT" is all of these an every thing in between.
There is the ocean and there is the waves, believing you are just the wave is secondary to what the wave truly is. Its the mind that makes the difference, its the mind that makes the illusion, yes all is One, but the mind says no, do you see ?.