Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 09-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Time to do some more?
Hi Uma, I have been making reborn dolls, they are realistic, most people like them but some are freaked out by them, I can't remember if I shared photos of any here. from last time i was here ?.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Administrator
Are you still painting? because they are very good.

reborn dolls can sell for a lot of money.put a photo of them up

Namaste
Old 10-09-2020, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Are you still painting? because they are very good.

reborn dolls can sell for a lot of money.put a photo of them up

Namaste
No, I haven't done a painting for quite awhile, and yes i will put up a photo or two of the dolls, I just still have to work out how using Dropbox.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Elfin

Yes, as some one mentioned, the Lancaster still flies over east Yorkshire on occasion.... I had a gentleman customer that loved his aircraft... The Lancaster being his favourite... It does a fly past over the coast line of the north sea in summer .... Special days...
Old 04-12-2020, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes, as some one mentioned, the Lancaster still flies over east Yorkshire on occasion.... I had a gentleman customer that loved his aircraft... The Lancaster being his favourite... It does a fly past over the coast line of the north sea in summer .... Special days...
Interesting, I think there is only two Lancaster's that are still flying in the world today, I would love to see one but there are non here in Australia.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:05 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Interesting, I think there is only two Lancaster's that are still flying in the world today, I would love to see one but there are non here in Australia.
.... Yes I believe only 2 still operational.... Oh it's such a shame you cannot see them fly. We are lucky here . ( Australia a little far to go for a "flypast" maybe !).... I suppose if you look on YouTube for the East Yorkshire/ Lincolnshire flypasts , they would be in there somewhere... Hardly the same I know. Am thinking probably the last one was 2019 , as things were all cancelled this year.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:20 AM
Master
I love it I do Michael Jackson born is great even John Lennon one is great I already might do I just Auto I don't spill it out too I didn't realise but I was doing for a long time and I showed some Caitlin mediums at my local church summer sauce put on is April in your themselves paper paper people recognise themselves

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-05-2021, 01:19 AM
AbodhiSky

a guy called me john lennon in walmart so i related to his painting