Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 240
 
42...

Now 42 and 911 are popping up when bad things are happening... 911 has obvious connotation, but 42? I even picked 42 on one of those pick a number machines today and then later on found out my husband was really sick and having more surgery complications... I seen 911 today too... Now 42 is upsetting me when at first I thought it was a good number of sorts...

I need guidance...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2019, 10:13 AM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 229
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
Now 42 and 911 are popping up when bad things are happening... 911 has obvious connotation, but 42? I even picked 42 on one of those pick a number machines today and then later on found out my husband was really sick and having more surgery complications... I seen 911 today too... Now 42 is upsetting me when at first I thought it was a good number of sorts...

I need guidance...

Hello Angnix, how many times, approximately, have you seen the number 42?

green1

Last edited by green1 : 10-12-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-12-2019, 02:34 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,111
  lomax's Avatar
If you google the meaning of the number 42,you'll find plenty of theories about being the number of the universe etc.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 240
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hello Angnix, how many times, approximately, have you seen the number 42?

green1

Several times a day, everyday... Like yesterday and today I pick 42 from a pick a number machines at a waiting area, then I get an email titled "42 years" and I see it on the clock frequently
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-12-2019, 06:06 AM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 229
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you google the meaning of the number 42,you'll find plenty of theories about being the number of the universe etc.

Hi Lomax, this is the case for a lot of numbers. When you google "201 meaning" for example, it finds a meaning to it. This works with any number.
According to google, all numbers have a meaning lol.

green1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-12-2019, 06:31 AM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 229
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
Several times a day, everyday... Like yesterday and today I pick 42 from a pick a number machines at a waiting area, then I get an email titled "42 years" and I see it on the clock frequently

Hi Angnix, please check out my signature where I try to find an explanation to all that.

green1
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-12-2019, 01:58 AM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 240
 
I must type 42 so much it actually appeared in the predictive text on my phone.... I kept selecting words and came up with "42 for the job of the day"
Ehhh.
I seen 911 and then my husband got so sick he almost died. He's still in the hospital. I saw 911 again, I hate that number, and 942 on the clock right before 42 appeared on the predictive text...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2019, 06:14 AM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 229
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I must type 42 so much it actually appeared in the predictive text on my phone.... I kept selecting words and came up with "42 for the job of the day"
Ehhh.
I seen 911 and then my husband got so sick he almost died. He's still in the hospital. I saw 911 again, I hate that number, and 942 on the clock right before 42 appeared on the predictive text...

Maybe try not to resist? What you resists persists.

Sorry for your husband, I hope he gets well soon.

green1

Last edited by green1 : 12-12-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 240
 
I wish I knew of a good place to put an image, I picked up my phone last night and it said: 11:11, Dec 11, 11degrees outside... Screen shotted it...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 240
 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qse6eTTqGhd8PNbv5

I hope you can see it, the screenshot of all those 11s ... 8 11s at once.... This is an example... I screenshot the wierder ones...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums