Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-05-2019, 12:14 PM
depthsee

Exclamation Who would you pray to/ ask for help

Invisible entities are messing my health and life.

I've been to a lot of people, who can clean out, heal and other stuff, but nothing has helped.
There are ppl in my country who really believe they communicate with "the one who created everything". They said that i should't worry, they say they have been given authority from God to heal, only one time i felt little better, when a one person prayed to heal me it all started smelling like cigarretes around me, i guess it was a cleaning process and after that started smelling like flowers. But from the next day it all came back to being bad.

I've been to some oracle lady, who communicates with some beings, they said " don't worry, nothing will happen to you". They lied.

From religions I sympatize mostly to Krishna, but it is a path of serving and surrender, i haven't done this. Prayed to Him many times, but no effect.

I have tried to get help from arch. Gabriel and Uriel, but nothing there.

I have tried with Durga, Ganesha, Christ , i am being ignored.

I think they poison what is called the astral body and i go constantly trough terrible mistical experience.I felt many times that i fall down into the ground and my first reaction is to scream. Many times I can't really walk and i bend over to the front, just as very old man would do.
Once someting happened exactly where the heart chakra is, it felt like it will blow up, and felt extreme panick and fear. It was terrible.

-------
Please, don't assume schicophrenia or that "Truman's show" syndrome.

I have constant synchronicities from radio/ televizions. Random songs and movies.

it goes like this:
I was thinking about if have done big sins and in the same time i hear some stupid comedy scene
"Dont worry Antonio, thats the good about christianity. It doesn't matter if you sin all the time, if you can get sorry about it, Christ will forgive yyoou everytime" ( then goes some backround laughing)

Another one is when, i was praying to Krishna and at the exact moment on the stupid TV appears some guy dressed like an indian guru and says "Hare Krishna, Hare rama.. panorama!" And the public of the show starts laughing....

Another time was when i was just talking to myself how i wished to have a normal life, and suddenly some stupid animated character appears on TV and says " So what? Now you want to be a normal guy, is that it? Then why don't you get a job... or at least girlfriend....hahaha...So i gotta go now..." and like that....

Once I was just surfing in some of that Badoo sites you know, the meet new love/friends site, the minute i got in the site some stupid song plays on the radio "you are looking for love in all the wrong places" ...it was like rock/blues may be...

When i started tellng mother nature for being sorry to abusr sexual energy "automatically starts some stupid song on the radio "You know what these are...Small tiime sentiments...smal time sentiments..."

I know that it seems impossible and i know nornal mind cannot believe this stuff.. These syncronicities are super often many times, and something knows very well what emotions and thoughts i have, and mocks me in a very original way through these medias.

Some doctor said that i have started associating with this and they are not meant for me, but I tell you, it happens for real.
These beings or if they are people has zero problem with me praying for help.

I also think I got very bad karma, and i am not sure what to do.

Nothing helps, I only have left with possibility to make magick, but first i don't understand the problem and I also only have theoretical knowledge, but i don't really know what to expect from karmic consequences of doing thus.

I wish i could find benevolent beings, that could assist me.

My astral body is being poisoned.

Give me an advice.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:23 PM
depthsee

In hermetica the spiritual world is described with its 7 sub spheres, where is full of spiritual beings, many have got assistance from there. Not sure how to pray. I assume they are aware of my calls, but so far they choose not to act.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:24 PM
depthsee

deleted post
Old 22-05-2019, 06:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by depthsee

I wish i could find benevolent beings, that could assist me.

Give me an advice.

Maybe if you stopped being so concerned with yourself and became a benevolent being assisting others you'd change something.

That's my advice.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Prayers move mountains they said. Well, if there's one thing I've learned it's that prayers can't even move a single grain of sand. People need to learn that ''answered prayers'' are due to other factors rather than some all-powerful genie.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Prayers move mountains they said. Well, if there's one thing I've learned it's that prayers can't even move a single grain of sand. People need to learn that ''answered prayers'' are due to other factors rather than some all-powerful genie.

Stubborn as a mule you are
Old 22-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Stubborn as a mule you are

I know, just can't help myself.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I know, just can't help myself.

………………...
Old 22-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by depthsee

From religions I sympatize mostly to Krishna, but it is a path of serving and surrender, i haven't done this. Prayed to Him many times, but no effect.

I have tried to get help from arch. Gabriel and Uriel, but nothing there.

I have tried with Durga, Ganesha, Christ , i am being ignored.

Here's a story from the Mahābhārata. It's a bit long but I think it's also amusing and makes the point. Excuse the grammar, it's a translation from Sanskrit by someone who didn't have a very good grasp of English. I highlighted the parts I think are particularly relevant to your situation.

A person worshiped Lord Krishna, Lord Hanuman, Maa Durga, Lord Shiva, and several other deities. However he was always confused over who was the most powerful and whom to call when in distress.

It so happened that he went to take bath in a river and he started drowning. He started calling Lord Krishna but due to his fear of death soon thought that "may be Hanuman can come sooner" and he called "Hanuman. But he was not so sure about that either and started calling "Lord Shiva" ... and soon after "Maa Durga". In the process, there was no help coming through and he was swept away by the strong current of the river. When he reached heaven upon his death, he was in front of Chitragupta who was taking stock of his karmas but he was looking for God to complain over this injustice.

God appeared there in front of him in the form of Krishna (which was this person's first favorite form, anyway). God asked him smiling, "My dear son, you appear quite upset. What happened?" (as if God didn't know!). Now, this man was pretty angry with God. He said, "I worshiped you day and night and you didn't come to rescue me from getting drowned when I called you again and again. You just don't take care of your bhakta (devotee) when the entire world considers you as the lover of the devotees".

God smiled with that mischievous smile and said, "You were changing your mind so fast that I could not make it, though I was trying to come to save you. And now you are blaming me? That's not fair! See, first you called me in Krishna's form. As soon as I was getting ready in Krishna's form to come to you, you called me in Hanuman form. I took off my make-up of Krishna and immediately took on a monkey face and tail, and was about to leave to rescue you. Then you called me in the form of Shiva. So, immediately I discarded my monkey's body, tail, mace and all and took on the form of Shiva. But by that time you had called me in form "Durga"! Now, you know, it takes time to wear a saree. By the time I was ready wearing saree, jewelry, other ornaments and all, getting myself beautiful it was too late! So, how can you blame me?"

The moral of the story is (it's based on the Hindu concept of God but it can apply to any supernatural or celestial entity):

You can worship God in any form (or call on any helpful or benevolent spirit). It doesn't matter. You choose whatever suits you. Please note that in the above story, the fellow did no mistake by worshipping various forms of God but he failed because he didn't have complete faith in any of the forms.

I would say determine who you think would be best able to assist you, and keep after them. Many spirits, deities, celestials (angels, gandharvas, etc.) are not close to this plane. Sometimes we have to almost scream at them to get their attention.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
The moral of the story is (it's based on the Hindu concept of God but it can apply to any supernatural or celestial entity):

You can worship God in any form (or call on any helpful or benevolent spirit). It doesn't matter. You choose whatever suits you. Please note that in the above story, the fellow did no mistake by worshipping various forms of God but he failed because he didn't have complete faith in any of the forms.

Haha I love the story you share! But yes, it has to mean something to the individual and also be path-appropriate..

Not every spiritual path leads to the same outcomes, they may focus on completely different things, and also leading to different experiences. Some deities and guru's represent more abstract concepts and states of being beyond x, y, or z.. others are more simple and 'of the world'. The great thing about polytheism is that it caters to the individual..