Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 30-09-2015, 02:42 AM
Amarex

Looking for answers

I broke up with my ex 8 months ago, we were soul mates but the universe certainly forced him out of my life , he constantly comes into my thoughts and dreams , l have tried cutting cords numerous times , doesn't help me at all .
I think that when he is on my mind he is thinking of me , is that possible ?
I have always been told how psychic I am , from a young age l get what l call vibes and know there is something going on around me , from the age of 7 , when l was in a taxi with my sister and had this vibe and we had a car accident ,sometimes the feeling makes me feel sick in the stomach ,
L know he has a girlfriend that he only seas on weekends , but he has moved in a few blocks from me and he doesn't come from my area , and his girlfriend lives miles away on the other side of town , can someone please explain this and answer the question , l feel he is going to come back to me
Old 16-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Master

It takes time to completely break ties with someone you once loved. I had a longing for an old boyfriend once for 10 years or so. I just couldn't let go. Until that much time went by.

Are you psychic? All of us are to a certain point. Does your ex want to reunite? Apparently not because he has not contacted you. And if he is seeing someone else that pretty much says it all.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)

when we are in a "good" relationship we connect in a very deep level, know each others secrets, become immersed with them. It is not like you know their favorite color, or salad dressing. I think when we devote this time and effort it can't be turned off like a switch...it is like we have to get re-programmed to move on to another possible soul-mate...the key is you can't stop trying to find the right one
Old 24-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Knower
Namastey Amarex,

I can understand your Situation of being disturbed. When people near and dear to you do something unexpected things ruins our mind and it affects our health too. I suggest you to first stop thinking about your ex.
Relationships are very delicate. It's not everyone's cup of tea. No need to cut your nerves or bang your head for a break up. Up's and Down's happen.
The solution to this is that first make your heart stable. Forget the Past. It's never gonna come back and believe in present.
Practice Some Yoga, do meditation, travel and spend time with your parents.
This is the only answer I have. Hope it helps.
~Hari Om
Old 10-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Master
If the universe forced him out of your life is for a reason. If he keeps coming up in your dreams is cause you are still thinking of him and cause you haven't been able to move on. Try your best to enjoy life and if he is meant to come back to you he will and if not is not the end of the world maybe there's someone better for you.