Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder

Cool G'day from down under

G'day,

If you didn't guess from the title I'm an aussie and lived here most my life but originally from England. Sorry to disappoint if you thought I came from the depths of hell, and no we don't stand upside down or on our heads. All jokes aside, I'm new to this forum but not new to spirituality and esoteric topics, hoping to be able to share my 20 years worth of research and spiritual development with the community here and offer some insight.

TLDR: About my awakening...
I had my awakening in 2001 and have been diligently searching for answers ever since. Before my awakening I was a somewhat 'normal' kid, very outgoing and extroverted with many friends, not spiritual or religious but not atheist either. That sort of thing just didn't cross my mind much so I never worried about it or took an interest in it. But after my awakening I became the complete opposite - quiet, reserved and introverted, open minded and very spiritual.

Back in 2001, I was finishing high school and would often go out with friends partying and getting up to mischief. I was a heavy smoker and wanted to quit cold turkey. It was a very difficult thing to do as I didn't realize I needed it to sleep at night. So after being awake for 3-4 days straight my mind started going haywire, it was like it went into overdrive because although my body felt very tired, my mind was extremely hyperactive and I couldn't sleep at all. I started discovering I could do things using my mind, like mind over matter, I remember seeing a street light one night and saying to myself "I'm gonna turn you off with my mind" and I just visualized it being in it's 'off-state' and in that instant, somehow managed to turn the light off with mental willpower alone. That same night however, I decided I should drink something just to help me sleep, even though I no longer felt tired. It worked and I got to sleep, but in the morning I was struggling to remember things, like who or where I was. My parents took me to hospital and they diagnosed me as having psychosis. During my stay in hospital I experienced so many weird, wonderful and also terrifying things that life would never be the same again.

I'm happy to say I've fully recovered from any issues around mental health. But ever since this happened I had more and more spiritual experiences so much that it's now a regular occurrence and part of everyday life, it lead me on a path of discovery and gave me a strong desire to understand it all. I meditate regularly and have many different experiences just doing this. I also lucid dream naturally as I am self-taught since age 4. I often perceive subtle energies and interact with them. I've done a lot of searching over the years and developed a greater knowledge on reality and many different topics, like trying to find all the small pieces of the puzzle to see the bigger picture. I feel as though it's a never ending pursuit, as there are always bigger and better hills to climb, endless ways to continue improving upon oneself.
Old 17-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Elfin

Hello and welcome.....
Old 17-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Master

I must admit, am very disappointed that you’re not from hell. But putting my hard feelings aside, welcome.

Kindness
Old 17-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste