Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 20-10-2010, 03:02 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf
Stephen, please pardon my ignorance, but as a person who born and raised in a country that is mostly desert, how do you get out the door when it's snowed in up to the roof???

Heeeehheee we have 3 exterior doors and allowed two of them to just do their thing... the primary door we kept shoveled and that's the one we
used to escape this snowy encampment! :^)
Old 20-10-2010, 03:26 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

At one time you were going thru a certain, shall we say, stage or area of interest in the photo editing. I think you were into making videos and adding music, is this still one of your areas of interest , or are you more into the individual photo editing ? I was going to say basic editing, but I think even the basic editing is more complicated than meets the eye !

Wishing you a wonderful day !
Dream Angel xx

Good morning Dream Angel!

This candy you mention would be Skittles... :^) ... they had a great series of commercials..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUmXhCmVaQg

I'm still very interested in video editing but this whole thing with remodeling another home is vacuuming up all my time and creative drive... so it's
currently on hold... but I am still tracking what everyone else is up to and love it when I run across truly creative stuff!

and speaking of which here's a couple that I recently came across...

Here's one by Tim Burton, with a Halloween theme that he did back in 1982 with Vincent Price:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o

And this one's so cool that it's almost beyond words!! :^)

Evian Roller Babies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs
Old 21-10-2010, 04:22 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Heeeehheee we have 3 exterior doors and allowed two of them to just do their thing... the primary door we kept shoveled and that's the one we
used to escape this snowy encampment! :^)

Good to know.

White Wolf
Old 21-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Stephen,

cool videos ! and yes, that was it ... Skittles !
There are some commercials that are so creative and cute, and then there are some that I have no clue what they were advertising !

In the creative and cute dept. I like the green gekko commercials, for the insurance. Can't think of any others at the moment as I don't watch alot of tv.
But there is one that sticks in my mind from some time ago.. that fits into the " haven't a clue what the ad was even about " category.

This guy is sitting in a recliner in his living room, there are deer antlers hanging on the wall, and other assorted living room decorations.
He is reading his newspaper and his wife, who you never see, is redecorating and says " the curtains have to go ", then she comes up with " the antlers have to go " , then something else and she finally gets to the chair " the chair has to go " ... I can't remember, but I am thinking the husband went out with the chair, lol ! Such a funny commercial, but even back then, had no clue the original reason for it.....

ok, back to your sheduled program, after my commercial interruptions !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-10-2010, 05:26 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
ok, back to your sheduled program, after my commercial interruptions !

After this last one, then back to art.... OMG, this is funny! :^)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osU_pHjYGUY

Old 23-10-2010, 02:17 PM
StephenK

Did this one last night. May actually pass for a tarot card.... :^)

Origional

Edited

Heeehheee, playing with various themes.... :^)

Last edited by StephenK : 23-10-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:24 PM
StephenK

Today's challenge.... building a background for the image of the woman at the bottom left in the "what I used" collection... :^)

The edited version:

and what went into it:

As a side note, this really's not a marketable edit.... :^) I couldn't figure out a way to make the woman a seamless
part of the rest of the edit without loosing a lot of the details. Her mood is also wrong and out of context with the rest... but
as a purely technical challenge it was fascinating and fun! This was an excellent adventure for the sake of practice!

Last edited by StephenK : 25-10-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Lucuno

I actually find these to be pretty funny. LOL!
Old 25-10-2010, 03:40 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
I actually find these to be pretty funny. LOL!

Indeed humor is part of it.... while the core is essentially pure practice shared with friends.... :^)
Old 27-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Master
Hi Steven How are you? Its nice to see you back after the shift. I have been looking at some of your work here and it is pretty amazing. I dont have a clue with any of this stuff. I am wondering if you could fiddle with a pic for me please ... it is a pic of me and my siblings which my mum had in a frame for a long time ... then for some reason it was taken out of the frame and stored in a drawer and it now has a big crease right down the middle of me! There is a standing family joke that we know which child has the split personality

I was wondering if you may be able to 'fix' it for me so that I can send it to my mum through an email. I will put it here minus my siblings because I am not sure how they would feel about having their photos here and once you have had a look at it I can PM you the complete photo ... there is no mad rush Steven and I understand totally if you are unable to work on it .... much appreciation either way
Kate xx