Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 01-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Master
Thanks for the welcome.

Hello Reader.

I suppose some of you may wonder why a Visitor is here. First of all, I am here because like-minded people are a bit scarce where I come from. Spiritual matters is my 'default HOME page' so to speak, and this forum seems to have a lot of 'like-minded' members. Also, the forum looks like a great place for me to feel at home with. So I knocked on the SF door, they asked for my name, I gave it to them and SF said, 'sorry you're name is already here'. That's when I felt lost . I thought about it for a while and realized that I am just a visitor, in my life time. So, then I said, 'I am a visitor'. SF went away for the day to checked me out. When SF returned they said 'Welcome Visitor'. So Visitor it is. Now I am stepping through the door of SF and saying "Hello members, may we enjoy each others company" .
Old 01-04-2014, 06:12 AM
primrose

Hello and welcome visitor……….
Old 01-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Master
Thank you primrose.
Just out of curiosity, how is Spring in Canada this year? Where you are, do you still have snow around you today?
Old 01-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Master
Thank you knightofalbion.
Interesting signature you have. I agree with you wholeheartedly. However, for me, at times I wonder if I can leave the earth a better place than I found it. I guess it is best for me to just focus on leaving the earth as a friend to it as opposed to competing with it - like 'keeping up with the neighbors', or trying to prove my worth. There is a hermit who wonders around our community. He is poor, or seems to be, but is a friendly peaceful soul. He leaves a good feeling in me whenever I see and/or talk with him. I suppose, being a peaceful loving person, is one way of leaving the earth regardless if it is a better place or not. Well, that is how I see it today.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:31 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Thank you primrose.
Just out of curiosity, how is Spring in Canada this year? Where you are, do you still have snow around you today?

Spring has been late coming this year, snow around here has melted.Though I actually prefer Fall and Winter weather.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Master
Hello primrose,

I have a friend living in Edmonton, Alberta. We both met here in the subtropical part of Australia. She tells me that there is not much of a summer there, in terms of time, but it does get high temperatures like here in Australia. I am a Spring and Autumn person, the temperatures are just right for me, around 22-25 C. However, I do not like the heat. When it is cold, you can always put extra clothing on, but when it gets too hot, you have nothing else to take off after naked.

By the way, my friend left sunny Australia to live in deep freeze Edmonton, to be with friends of strong spiritual condition. A part of her did not want to go, because of the relationship we had, but I told her that her spiritual growth was more important than being in a relationship that might not be so fruitful to her soul. To be honest with you, we grieved about separating, but at the same time I was overjoyed for her decision to follow her deep spiritual yearnings. She has been there now for a few years, and she emails me regularly about her spiritual journey. She is glowing with spiritual growth.

For me, it is true, that it is better 'live and let live' in relationships, because (my) truth is, no one has any right to claim another human being. We are all free spiritual beings, regardless of the worldly conditions we may find ourselves in. Well, that is how I see it. What do you think?
Old 01-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Master

Welcome from California Visitor. I agree with you, I love Spring. Here we went from a very mild Winter into Spring in January and it has been Spring ever since, with the occasional rain shower. We have missed Spring for almost 5 years in a row, it going from Winter to Hot Summer, so this is so very nice this year.

I also agree, no one has the right to claim another human being, and seeing them free brings its own rewards. Spoken from the parent of two adult children who has (mostly) learned how to let her kids go...when they are free, they also know they are free to come back, and that has been the case for me, so I wish that for you too.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Master
Hello Nameless.
Thank you for your lovely wish. I do think of it now and again, but most of the time I am filled with the love of just loving her, and being so grateful for having met her, and that she was able to freely go where her spirit led her. So in a way, my love for her is fulfilled, regardless if she is physically with me or not. However, I have to admit, that getting an email from her always excites me to hear from her again.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Master

And there is always Skipe (sp?) :)