Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Im seeing something but I dont know what, can someone help?

If I concentrate I can see shapes moving. Im going to try and explain this as best as i can but, its like a kaleidoscope of movement moving in and out of each other. When i concentrated (properly for the first time) last week, I looked up at the sky (i seem to be able to see it better this way for some reason) and it starts off in the centre of my vision the movement....and then its gets bigger so it engulfs most of my vision. For the first time though i noticed bright spark like flecks as well like bits of static or something. I know Ive seen this for a long time because I remember when I was in infant school sitting in the playground and experiencing it. Except like I say it only happens when i focus. Im not sure if its me just going mad or what, but if anyone can maybe tell me what im seeing or starting to see Id really appreciate it. Ive never told anyone before about it, this is the first time.

xxx
Old 24-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Pounamu

Hi Natasha,
As far as I understand it, these flecks or bright particles are particles of life-energy floating about. When I was in the Theosophical Society, that was the explanation, and I haven't heard of any other explanation since. So its Prana, or little particles of Life Energy. I can see them, too, when I look for them, especially when looking at the sky, like you say.

Cheers,
Pounamu
Old 24-07-2006, 07:16 AM
FreeSpirit

Hi Natasha and Pounamu,

i just wanted to let you know that i too experience this when looking at the sky. I think pounamu's reply was a good explanation. The other thing i experience is flasing and moving lights when i close my eyes and start to relax for meditation.

Love
FreeSpirit xx
Old 24-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder
I just wanted to say thanks for your responses, it does make sense for it to be some sort of energy. If anyone else knows or has any information id be grateful for it!
Old 24-07-2006, 09:24 AM
dreamer

Hi Natasha,

do a google search for third eye or pineal gland - this may be of interest and might help to you. You should get some idea of things from both a scientific and spiritual point of view.

Hope this helps.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Pathfinder
Thankyou dreamer I found this site
http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

and its been wonderful to read it. Ive only just started meditating in the last few weeks, so Im going to meditate and relax more and see what happens with these visions and see if they get stronger. Ive also found since Ive become more spiritually aware in the last month I have become alot more intuative. In fact its all quite overwhelming sometimes. I think Im really ready now to explore this more.
Old 25-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Ascended Master

Energy is what it is! :o)

Like you Freespirit, I also get the lights and flashes with my eyes closed. Mainly electric blues and whites?

Love and light,

AM
Old 26-07-2006, 01:09 AM
TONYA

yes natasha i believe everyone is right...i also see them.. but my question is... can everyone? and nobody is asking ?
Old 26-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Glorymist

Natasha - -

There is one option you might consider. As Soul begins to stretch Its awareness and Its abilities, It begins to expand Its capabilities of viewing beyond the physical body. It does this every night in the dream state, but in a very "unknowing" way. When one begins to do this consciously - - thru the third eye - - one can begin to journey up and thru the various mini-Voids (if you will) before one gets to the actual Astral Plane. These little lights and swirling images could easily be the beginnings of that - - and each little mini-area actually has a name - - depending on which set of teachings you are involved in - - or run across.

One can learn to do this too during intense meditation.

It is VERY common to sense and know a dual consciousness at this time. To sense both the physical body and an "individuality" that is beyond the physical body. One goes thru this too when one begins to deal with lucid dreams, etc.

So you can see - - there are lots of ways to "get into" various sections of the Path - - so to speak - - and they all tie together.

If I can be so outrageously bold as to offer a bit of advice - - please give some thought as to where you would like to "go" or what you would like to "do" when you begin to stretch yourself like this. Try not to just "launch out there." That can be - - um - - dangerous - - and I will not go into that because I do not want you to fear what could happen. Just - - pick a nice goal or target or area you would like to visit if and when you consciously travel in the Astral Plane - - like a nice garden or an old childhood scenario or favorite tourist spot (astral version of) and such. Or to see a favored teacher or master. Something like that. Mostly just to keep focused.
Old 27-07-2006, 08:30 PM
dreamer

Hi Glorymist,

One thing I would add for anyone who might not know is, there is nothing in truth to be frightened of - you are in control, if you know this nothing can get you, just remember you are in control if you ever feel out of control let it do it's worst, nothing can get you if you face it - but it's good to start with nice stuff thats true.

It's all in YOUR mind - which also happens to be the ONE mind.
Closed Thread