Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Master
Thankyou Nephesh.
Spiritlite.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:49 AM
iolite

Spiritlight...

I wouldn't call you a looser. I would say you are quite the opposite. You seem to have the LOA working quite well for you. You are living quite green -- instead of buying new, you are giving castoffs a new life. Good for you. Well Done!!!
Old 17-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Master
Thanks so much Iolite.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 12:35 AM
shaya48

as it is meant to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
am I a looser ????

Okay here's why. I'm 35. I have a total of 2grand in my savings account, we rent a home but we love it because it's in the middle of nowhere. we are okay on bills, the only thing we owe and make payments on is Dan's car which will be paid off in two years maybe sooner, after that we own five cars (yeah five but we love our cars and actually after these payments we can start working on them).
We are both happy, plenty to eat, plenty to do stuff with.
We are the type where money isn't important to us, that we don't believe in status symbols for example I've owned my car I drive all over the place for 12 years and plan to run it to the ground I don't need a fancy car.
I only work part time, but the reason I can only work 10 shifts a month is because of my anxiety issues, if I work full time I cannot hold down a job.
Okay I know weird question but at 35 with only cars that I own, and renting and only having 2 grand in savings I have no retirement but Dan does....am I a looser?

Spiritlite.

HI THERE SPIRITLITE,

HOW EVER YOU ARE( AND WE ARE ) AT ANY TIME OF OUR LIVES IS HOW WE ARE MEANT TO BE AND WHAT WE HAVE CHOSEN.

WE ARE ONLY LOSERS IF WE BELIEVE WE ARE.

IF YOU ARE HAPPY DOING AND LIVING HOW YOU WANT TO BE THEN I SEE THAT AS A WIN
WE ONLY NEED WHAT WE NEED BEYOND THAT DOESNT MATTER, ONLY TO SOME.

I BELIEVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE IS FAR GREATER THAN THE QUANTITY, SO MANY SOULS LIVE THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO MATERIAL NEEDS, AND MISS OUT ON ALL OF LIFES TREASURES OF ENJOYING THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT BRING US THE MOST PLEASURE.

YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME LOL I HAVE ABOUT $19.50 IN THE BANK, OWN A 22 YEAR OLD CAR THE FUEL GAUGE DOESNT WORK, NO AIR CON, AND A BENT HOOD, I LIVE ON A DISABILITY PENSION, MY RENT TAKES 3/4 OF MY PENSION, I CLEAN MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE SO I CAN PAY MY BILLS, I DONT HAVE A GOOD MAN IN MY LIFE TO HELP ME OR COMFORT ME WHEN I FALL IN A HEAP, I HAVE JUST BROKEN MY TOE, OUCH LOL IT HURT LIKE MAD, I AM HELPING MY MUM THROUGH CANCER CHEMOTHERAPY, AND TRYING TO HAVE SOME KIND OF A LIFE MYSELF WHATEVER THAT IS LOL SO ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN LIFE AND THE WAY YOU HAVE IT I THINK YOU ARE ON A WINNER
THE GOOD NEWS IS I AM GOING TO BE A GREAT GRAND MOTHER IN A FEW DAYS TIME CANT WAIT.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU SHAYA
Old 17-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Master
Shaya thankyou so much. You have it tough but it also sounds like you are taking it well and accepting it as your life.
I think also with the economy more and more people are becoming more and more poor which in a way is great. It teaches people to rely on family and friends, to value family and friends, to value what is "free" in life IE the ocean, love, friendship, being helped etc more than materialistic possessions.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Master
You know hat i'm going to be a pain to encourage you. If you own a decent pair of shoes your better of than at least one third or more of the population on the earth. if you have running water your up there in the top 30% if you own a car your in the top 5 % if you own a toilet in your home your the envy of lots of china. Thought I might make you feel wealthy. That thought always puts things in perspective for me. My friend who is a missionary told me those statistics it's something like that.

One thing you should try to be without..bank loans

Last edited by Lightspirit : 17-11-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Master
Lightworker yep you're totally right, I have shoes and clothes and food and a bed which is FAR more than what most of the people in this world have.
No I only have one car loan that we will pay off in two years.
Other than that we pay for everything with cash, we don't have credit cards, I don't believe in giving those corporations money.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Lightworker yep you're totally right, I have shoes and clothes and food and a bed which is FAR more than what most of the people in this world have.
No I only have one car loan that we will pay off in two years.
Other than that we pay for everything with cash, we don't have credit cards, I don't believe in giving those corporations money.
Spiritlite.
when I start to look at what my wealthier friends have I always feel dissatisfied if I start to want the tings they have. i started thinking about poor people that my missionary friend told me about and I started to feel alot less unhappy about my finical position. if you have god health a good partner shelter etc its all good. i hope that encouraged you a bit.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
am I a looser ????

Okay here's why. I'm 35. I have a total of 2grand in my savings account, we rent a home but we love it because it's in the middle of nowhere. we are okay on bills, the only thing we owe and make payments on is Dan's car which will be paid off in two years maybe sooner, after that we own five cars (yeah five but we love our cars and actually after these payments we can start working on them).
We are both happy, plenty to eat, plenty to do stuff with.
We are the type where money isn't important to us, that we don't believe in status symbols for example I've owned my car I drive all over the place for 12 years and plan to run it to the ground I don't need a fancy car.
I only work part time, but the reason I can only work 10 shifts a month is because of my anxiety issues, if I work full time I cannot hold down a job.
Okay I know weird question but at 35 with only cars that I own, and renting and only having 2 grand in savings I have no retirement but Dan does....am I a looser?

Spiritlite.

and your point is??...sorry dear but I don't get it....
Old 21-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Master
Ty guys I need to appreciate what I do have compared to people in this world who have nothing
Thankyou thankyou thankyou for helping me realize this.
Spiritlite.