Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 12-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Master
Cogan's Syndrome

A relative who has suffered a mystery illness for years has recently been informed it could be Cogan's, a rare auto-immune disease. Anyone know of any lifestyle changes or alternative cures they can use?
Old 13-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Master

nobody answered so i thought i would do it slightly off base. not that disease particularly but the auto-immune type. there are many such problems now. the UI is spiritually the inability to protect/speak up/see. this is because the person is trashed talked by the judgers.

the root of this is aids and the gays. they could not protect themselves because of the onslaught of the trash talk by the so called good Christians. so the disease happens. the whole auto-immune thing is about the not being able to protect oneself.

the reverse is also true with the hyper-immune diseases that are rampant now. even allergies is the spiritual equivalent of not accepting and reacting to things. i have a bad reaction to bug bites. i overreact. so true for many things in my life.

kk
Old 13-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Master

autoimmune diseases are on the rise. Some of them are because of all the additives big food companies are feeding us. I have celiac disease that includes corn intolerance which is an autoimmune disease as well.

It is a life changing experience.

From Wiki: Cogan syndrome is a rare disorder characterized by recurrent inflammation of the front of the eye (the cornea) and often fever, fatigue, and weight loss, episodes of dizziness, and hearing loss. It can lead to deafness or blindness if untreated. The classic form of the disease was first described by D.G. Cogan in 1945.

After reading that I feel fortunate I only have celiac disease.
Old 14-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Master
I wouldn't blame the gays kkf, if you are religious then I think the more accurate cause is mans love of money, gaining money via synthetic pharmaceuticals and GMOs for instance/pesticides , God via nature has already provided food and medicines.But these fake foodstuffs are causing many problems
Old 14-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Master

i am not blaming the gays. i just know that they could not openly defend themselves. my son is gay. i have watched as he has gained self-respect as society no longer condemns him. living in the closet is not living.

kk
Old 14-05-2015, 04:18 PM
Master

I suggest you read my two threads. One: Linen's Gluten Free Neighborhood and second: Fed Up With Corn. That is the problem with a lot of auto-immune diseases. The government and big food companies are killing us by saturating our foods with gluten and more importantly, corn. It is in, quite literally, everything we eat. Not just junk food, but also natural foods as well. With my celiac disease and corn intolerance, about the only thing I can eat from the grocery store are fruits and vegetables. Anything that comes in a bottle or can or a jar is quite literally poison to my body.

And while you are at it, rent the video, King Corn. It will give you a completed picture of how dire the situation is.

It's not just preservatives. It's much more complicated than that. And since gluten and corn are considered natural ingredients (non-man-made) they can say so on the front of the package-ALL NATURAL, No Additives, etc.