Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2013, 03:21 PM
SpiritMasterLD

The eyes are a connection to the soul level. When you made direct eye contact, you were making a soul to soul connection.

The soul however, is an integrated version of male/female. Therefore, this soul connection can happen with any sex. I have had a number of soul connection contacts made through direct eye contact. Some were sexual in nature, but many were not. But all of them were profound experiences.

Often when this happens, you will experience a sense of knowingness, which will occur in but a blink of an eye, but will carry profound information, knowledge, and wisdom, that simply cannot be explained by the brevity of the experience from a logical mind perspective.

As Abraham says, you have far more in common with every person on the planet, than you have differences.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Afterlife84

That's so true about the eyes. This is why I could not make eye contact with my twin flame for more than a split second. It hurt!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:05 PM
harper_milne

Right so definitely was a soul connection then! It definitely wasn't a tf because i didnt experience some of the craaaazy stuff i've been reading on here! Gah i wanna see him again but i probably wont *cry*
Old 10-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Ladyhawke11

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper_milne
Right so definitely was a soul connection then! It definitely wasn't a tf because i didnt experience some of the craaaazy stuff i've been reading on here! Gah i wanna see him again but i probably wont *cry*

Aww, try to stay positive – If you are meant to meet him again you will.

To borrow a line from JT’s song Mirrors…’Yesterday is history, Tomorrow’s a mystery’. That’s just the nature of these connections - they are so ‘mysterious’, you just never know what will happen next!
Old 10-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Ladyhawke11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritMasterLD
The eyes are a connection to the soul level. When you made direct eye contact, you were making a soul to soul connection.

There is so much truth to this, you have defined it perfectly - thanks
Old 10-06-2013, 01:01 AM
soulatrophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterlife84
That's so true about the eyes. This is why I could not make eye contact with my twin flame for more than a split second. It hurt!

Thank you for sharing this Afterlife, as I was wondering why sometimes my TF doesn't look me in the eye or looks away after only a second or so. I know it's not because he is hiding anything or doesn't want to be with me etc, nothing negative like that at all, but I was intrigued as it is almost as if he is shy yet he's one of the least shy people I know. *I* am the shy one. lol
Old 10-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper_milne
Hey Idylic, doesn't it bother you knowing someones the ONE but not being with them? It'd drive me crazy.
Bother me? That is an understatement. Sometimes it makes me so angry. Sometimes it makes me so sad. I don't understand why I have to know how I feel about him when I can't be with him. I don't understand why I have to realize that I love TF, when I am married to someone else. I don't understand why this realization occurred just when TF was getting married to someone else.

Quote:
Also here is another question for everyone. Do you think when we meet these people and they have big impacts on us, it it mutual? Or do the other people just completely forget about us? Because I find it so bizarre you can think about someone so much and them be completely oblivious to it regardless if they're spiritual minded or not haha.

This reminds of what Tom Cruise's character says in the movie oblivion. "I wonder, if I come to you, at night - in dreams, in the day - as memories. Do I haunt your hours the way you haunted mine? And I wonder if you see me, when you look at her."

Made me think about whether he thought about me.. Then I realized that he sent me a friend request on facebook.. I don't know if he ever thought of me as anything more than a friend (let alone TF).. but atleast I know during the time of our separation, when it was too risky for him, he thought of me at least once to send a friend request.. :) ..and I didn't accept it! :(