Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hahaha! okies! and in hindsight this probably wasnt the best part of the forum to post it in hehe! Given its content, but its basically this This gateway is marked by an alignment between the Earth and the star Sirius. As the star Sirius rises in the sky, Orions Belt directly aligns with the Pyramid of Giza, and from our perspective on Earth, it appears that Sirius (the brightest star we can see) comes closer to the Earth.

The thread is fine. Just not understanding how this is suppose to effect our feelings/moods. Is it suppose to have an impact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Me too!

Awesome! Crabs eat fish.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Elfin

Well I'm certainly feeling it.... YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH... I'm really feeling it ... WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP...... oooops .... Sorry....I try and calm down now....goodness me...don't know what came over me !!!! Please excuse me everyone...( Shuffles off a bit embarrassed)...
Old 09-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hahaha! okies! and in hindsight this probably wasnt the best part of the forum to post it in hehe! Given its content, but its basically this This gateway is marked by an alignment between the Earth and the star Sirius. As the star Sirius rises in the sky, Orions Belt directly aligns with the Pyramid of Giza, and from our perspective on Earth, it appears that Sirius (the brightest star we can see) comes closer to the Earth.
I posted about it under "Astrology" :)
Old 09-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Master
I'm feeling the heatwave here! Does that count...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm not afraid of the lions and tiger and bears.
What the hell are we suppose to be feeling???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I am a water sign after all.
Right. Then think about sharks and crocodiles. You must be afraid of them.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
In this case humans built the lions gate, not I..
You wrote "humans ... not I". What are you?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Right. Then think about sharks and crocodiles. You must be afraid of them.

More fascinated by.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You wrote "humans ... not I". What are you?

Alien.....
Old 09-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Alien.....
May I call you Al?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
May I call you Al?

Ali has a nice ring to it..
Old 12-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Seeker

There is always a feeling, daily a different one :) sometimes stronger, sometimes not so vivid. I agree that I felt a shift in my consciousness again.