Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Master

i feel like I can communicate with dogs sometimes, looking in their eyes or mimicking their body language. Sometimes I get a small feeling out of their 'words' but not so often.... It is really not like the fine detailed communication people are accustomed to though...

yeah I agree adaptability and going with the flow is required, there is no hard and fast rule for what is what just based specifically on an analysis of any given person's current choice of wording... that is a problem I still have too much of even though I see a little, wanting to just make a rule about things so I can figure out how to automatically place things in boxes...

as far as blocks... I'm currently of the mind that I need my blocks and perhaps being acknowledged and the accompanying dissipation of energy... which we all desire... isn't the path for me to be on right now... he says instead of just shutting up lol!
Old 05-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i feel like I can communicate with dogs sometimes, looking in their eyes or mimicking their body language. Sometimes I get a small feeling out of their 'words' but not so often.... It is really not like the fine detailed communication people are accustomed to though...

yeah I agree adaptability and going with the flow is required, there is no hard and fast rule for what is what just based specifically on an analysis of any given person's current choice of wording... that is a problem I still have too much of even though I see a little, wanting to just make a rule about things so I can figure out how to automatically place things in boxes...

as far as blocks... I'm currently of the mind that I need my blocks and perhaps being acknowledged and the accompanying dissipation of energy... which we all desire... isn't the path for me to be on right now... he says instead of just shutting up lol!

Scientists are always trying to figure out the complexities of animal communication. I think about animals such as bees, ants and bats who live in large, complex colonies. Their communication must have to be pretty extensive in order for them to survive as a cohesive unit. There communication serves a similar function to much as ours. Bats even have a sound for "go away, get off my branch". Their communication style is vastly different to ours but I would argue, just as complex.

Haha... I acknowlede and honour the truth in your communication in this moment Falling Leaves! You are honouring your path as it is so speaks my heart to yours.

---------------------------------------------------
And yes, I certainly find it is difficult to place anything into boxes when speaking about such a topic.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Scientists are always trying to figure out the complexities of animal communication. I think about animals such as bees, ants and bats who live in large, complex colonies. Their communication must have to be pretty extensive in order for them to survive as a cohesive unit. There communication serves a similar function to much as ours. Bats even have a sound for "go away, get off my branch". Their communication style is vastly different to ours but I would argue, just as complex.

i wonder if there aren't two aspects to animal communication. the physical and then some sort of psychic one.

I do sorta think too that some animals can see things we can't, for example birds know how to find a path across large distances when migrating. I think they may 'see' the path somehow.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Guide

Hi, I think about the experiments of Rupert Sheldrake. Mainly related to dogs. They for sure know when their "humans" are reaching home. Their connection are very strong.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:47 AM
Guide

I guess specism is a kind of humiliation attempt against the species that do not talk as human. But not talking many times means talking at all, and talking too much means wasting words...I believe thinking and feeling are much more powerful than human communication. Nature has a wisdom but it is often underestimated, unheard. Just my opinion.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
I guess specism is a kind of humiliation attempt against the species that do not talk as human. But not talking many times means talking at all, and talking too much means wasting words...I believe thinking and feeling are much more powerful than human communication. Nature has a wisdom but it is often underestimated, unheard. Just my opinion.

well, I find that feeling can 'talk' to you if you aren't busy saying who it should be. And you can talk back if you've a mind to do something other than be left-handed... As far as nature, unheard because we kinda put up walls against listening. All this concrete in the cities muffles it out for example...