Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Guide
Heartspeaks louder then words

Language runs from our core outwards meeting creation around us, life as we know it. We form words to express ourselves, to translate and carry our meanings, our life to meet others. Words convey us, they reach out to the world so we can be met and embraced, cherished. They stem from deep within our souls shining outward, spilling forth, bridging the gap into the material world. Transforming pure life into matter/sound. Words are not direct however they take time to formulate, to speak. They lang, they lack. Direct communication is however possible to learn, call it seeing maybe or rather knowing, which is directly and purely experiencing.

Genuine communication is pure expression. Open, not hidden or shrouded as some hurt people tend to do. They close up and miss out on the pure connections which can be made with life. Genuine communication comes from the heart. It is honest and giving of yourself.

Language is a mystery too. It seems to have been created in a miraculous way. Studies of it have let me breathless, astounded, in awe. They seem to be perfectly formed from up on high, perhaps given to us or guided into creation. Perhaps from creation itself. I wonder too if perhaps language formed naturally in the only way it could have formed. From within the core of our awareness and spilling outward to connect, to convey, to help, to love etc. Intent could have perfectly formed these languages naturally.

The action is within us, it travels, transforms into words because of our seperation from each other. I wonder why. We have grown apart (I think we were once as one, connected purely, but fell from grace, from pure creation. Now I hope we travel closer and no longer further, a journey back to the heart. Where life flows from, to the entire body of man and woman, and all of life, and from creation itself.

I wonder about language because it is as a code revealed as one progresses. I wonder if it is counting down to time's completion, counting upwards, adding up to collection, a grand harvest of all time.

Light rhymes with right and with hieght. It rhymes with might and sight which can also mean life, awareness, tonal. Life also sounds close to light which is one and the same. Life is light is love is right which brings me to the sun which I believe at the end of days turns blood red, the time where all is aligned, life is light, blood is light, life is right the time is right, ripe, ready. Life is aligned, time is aligned, right is right , life is right, it is all in sight, lit up, and light is life, it is red/read. Right will be hieght, at its peak, the apex, life will be made right, it will be right, in sight. Life/light will be sight/lit up, and life/right and last but not least love will be hieght of might and not just might.

Please read carefully the above.

Could you imagine if 2020 marked not only the date, the time which could be ready but also the vision... 20 20 vision.

Numbers are equally perhaps unfathomable as to their divinity their originity. I have been amazed to discover the hidden meanings of alignment, creation life.

My soul speaks, craving inter-action, wanting inner-action. Warmth, kindling for the fire that burns in my heart and soul. Come sit by this fire and help me learn your language, so we can grow in the knowledge of each other.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Master

it isn't so easy to say words, because words have meaning in terms of what is done. Often, the distance between what one does and what one says they will do is like night and day. Those who pay more attention to the former than the latter are usually disappointed at the mismatch... but I don't suppose such people number highly...
Old 02-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Guide
Fish

Thanks you for the reply. Yes I agree that people can speak untruthfully, misguiding us, and ever get disconnected to their own inner truths. Day and night, reminds me of shrouding oneself in lies or secrecy. Night divides the day. Yes even shrouded or concealed the light is still there. The truth is still there. After night comes new light as night advances time, it brings time motion to move into and from. First there was darkness then there was light.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Guide
heart beating, speaking, pulsing, reaching to it's peak.. Notice how the top of the heart ❤️ is bird soaring. I like to say now that the sky is the limit to the heart's peak. I can't wait to take a peek at that. Unlimited love.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Master

I suppose not everyone uses words the same way, I suppose some might just use them to adorn life I guess... others to try to persuade or make other changes to what people feel... I don't suppose that everything said that doesn't seem to match what is done is a lie... at least not any more... but I do also think you can tell a lot more about people by what people do than by what people say. And sometimes the words they choose to say are an integral part of what they do...
Old 03-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Experiencer

The heart does speak louder, it as a place of love and where love is shown and kept. Love is the highest frequency. Tho for some to speak from the heart isn't easy to do, I feel it's good to keep as a habit to do. Cause speaking from the heart, it shows us what we keeep there. So I see it not only as a place of love, but as a place of truth and the importance of love, and the meaning we bring with it.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Could you imagine if 2020 marked not only the date, the time which could be ready but also the vision... 20 20 vision.
Good observation! Never thought about that ...

So far it seems to be just a coincidence, or maybe it's just that 20/20 vision isn't enough when it isn't backed by 20/20 comprehension.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
The heart does speak louder, it as a place of love and where love is shown and kept. Love is the highest frequency. Tho for some to speak from the heart isn't easy to do, I feel it's good to keep as a habit to do. Cause speaking from the heart, it shows us what we keeep there. So I see it not only as a place of love, but as a place of truth and the importance of love, and the meaning we bring with it.
I kind of disagree with your stated belief about heart, love, frequency, truth, importance. I hope you won't love me less for that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 03-08-2020 at 02:10 AM.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I suppose not everyone uses words the same way, I suppose some might just use them to adorn life I guess... others to try to persuade or make other changes to what people feel... I don't suppose that everything said that doesn't seem to match what is done is a lie... at least not any more... but I do also think you can tell a lot more about people by what people do than by what people say. And sometimes the words they choose to say are an integral part of what they do...

No people speak differently indeed. We choose, through learning and memory, aptitude, different grammar. Social conditioning, desires, judgements, culture and other factors I am sure.

I wonder i persuasion is wrong? I mean I know you should let people be, but helping them seems right. The word aid is in persuade.

Yeh people lie to themselves, they also get hurt and scar over truths so they don't get hurt again. I am glad and humbled I helped you.

Yes I suppose words do guide us. They are direction, focus, conscious awareness of what comes from within outward.

Thank you for taking time and talking to me, it men's a lot.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera

Yes love is the highest action we can take and the highest is love and the highest is the mightiest of all.

Yes learning to speak from the heart is to be naked, exposed, revealing your tenderness which can be hurt. So it can be hard indeed.

Yes I agree speaking from the heart reveals to us what we keep there and so it can be a learning process.

I'd like to hear what you value as the import an ce of love, if you would?

Thanks for sharing with me.