Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-11-2019, 03:23 AM
Master

“ The Self is always available, is always here. There never was a time when the Self was not. Do not make it complicated for yourself. Simply return to what you were by letting go of everything else. By not reacting to the world. By diving deep within, into the heart center where the true reality awaits you. You are a divine being, a spiritual being. You are not the body or the mind. Know yourself, be yourself! Awaken to the Self! Forget about reincarnation. Reincarnation is not for you. It is for the deluded ones. You are free of all karma, free of all samskaras, free of playing games. Feel your freedom. All is Well.”

Robert Adams

Old 14-11-2019, 04:12 AM
Knower
Q: Can I change facts by changing attitude?

M: The attitude is the fact. Take anger. I may be furious, pacing the room up and down; at the same time, I know what I am, a center of wisdom and love, an atom of pure existence. All subsidies and the mind merges into silence.

Q: Still, you are angry sometimes.

M: With whom am l to be angry and for what? Anger came and dissolved on my remembering myself. It is all a play of gunas (qualities of cosmic matter). When I identify myself with them, I am their slave. When I stand apart, I am their master.

- Nisargadatta Maharaj, I AM THAT ch 24
Old 14-11-2019, 07:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara5
Q: Can I change facts by changing attitude?

M: The attitude is the fact. Take anger. I may be furious, pacing the room up and down; at the same time, I know what I am, a center of wisdom and love, an atom of pure existence. All subsidies and the mind merges into silence.

Q: Still, you are angry sometimes.

M: With whom am l to be angry and for what? Anger came and dissolved on my remembering myself. It is all a play of gunas (qualities of cosmic matter). When I identify myself with them, I am their slave. When I stand apart, I am their master.

- Nisargadatta Maharaj, I AM THAT ch 24

Standing Apart ! very nice indeed thanks for sharing.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 15-11-2019, 02:17 AM
Talking

Ah, so now we're doing Nisarg, eh?
Ok. I got a million of 'em!
It's like a free-for-all of awakened teacher quotes ...my
favorite thing!

Q: If you are in that state of beingness, is it necessary to say one's mantra?
M: Suppose you are a woman and you have not been accepting yourself as a woman, so you are told you are a woman.
This is the mantra "I am a woman, I am a woman." When you are convinced you are a woman, are you going to repeat,
"I am a woman, I am a woman"? When you are THAT there is no question of choice.
Choice is at the level of body-mind, whether to say the mantra or not to say it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2019, 04:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Standing Apart ! very nice indeed thanks for sharing.
The pleasure is all mine
Old 15-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, so now we're doing Nisarg, eh?
Ok. I got a million of 'em!
It's like a free-for-all of awakened teacher quotes ...my
favorite thing!

All are respected and all are welcomed.
Please feel free to share your favorite masters' quote or your own experience and stories
Old 15-11-2019, 04:11 AM
Knower
29th November, 1935. Talk 107

Later the Yogi (Swami Yogananda) asked: How is the spiritual uplift of the people to be effected? What are the instructions to be given them?

M.: They differ according to the temperaments of the individuals and according to the spiritual ripeness of their minds. There cannot be any instruction en masse.

D.: Why does God permit suffering in the world? Should He not with His omnipotence do away with it at one stroke and ordain the universal realisation of God?

M.: Suffering is the way for Realisation of God.

D.: Should He not ordain differently?

M.: It is the way.

D.: Are Yoga, religion, etc., antidotes to suffering?

M.: They help you to overcome suffering.

D.: Why should there be suffering?

M.: Who suffers? What is suffering?

(No answer)

Finally, the Yogi rose up, prayed for Sri Bhagavan' s blessings for his own work and expressed great regret for his hasty return. He looked very sincere and devoted and even emotional.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Master

“The realisation of the Supreme Being (Paramatma) as our own self is the realisation of Truth. The universe is the outcome of imagination. Then why try to get a superficial knowledge of the imaginative universe, rather than acquire the knowledge of self (Truth)?”

Mehr Baba

Old 15-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Master

“ The experience of both imprisonment and release is of illusion. But the experience of the final freedom is of reality. The emancipated soul then experiences continuously and eternally its own infinite freedom.

The world exists only as long as the soul experiences bondage. When the soul realises itself as reality, the world vanishes, for it never was. And the soul experiences itself as being infinite and eternal.”

Mehr Baba

Old 16-11-2019, 05:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
When the soul realises itself as reality, the world vanishes, for it never was. And the soul experiences itself as being infinite and eternal.”

Mehr Baba