Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)

I have some questions if OK. I dont know were to start really.

At home I sit with my network of Computers and PCs inc: Servers and I was curious if the vibrations and energy they give off actually does affect the like of me who is the majority of the time in their presence.

I was told by my local supermarket staff member who used to be a paranormal investigator that the energy and vibrations actually does affect the persona and that with what I have hear at home I'm actually frying my brain in a manor of speaking because they are booted 24 7 ..

I'm struggling to move away from my very strong scientific background and have done since I became very spiritually aware. I'm constantly looking for reassurance and fact behind spiritual matters and interests. Thats why I have not been on these boards since I sighed up. Science is a big part of my life but now I'm suffering and suffering a lot from all levels and angles with mental and physical pain.

Constant stress to the point of simmering 24 7 and the intensity is unreal and has been like this for many years.

I can see things and know things before they happen and can hear spirit and feel spirit but have yet to see spirit in the flesh. I cant explain the science behind this and I quite frank dont really have a clue but to know of events and situations before they happen such as strokes in the family and then pregnancy; I'm constantly picking up 24 7 ..

What does a blue shield mean given by Michael the arch angel. I was meditation a while back and I am possitive when I was talking to him he gave me a kinda blue purple shield. I have no idea what it does or what its for.

Do I sound crazy going on like this. Am I loosing my mind? Loosing my mind as in knowing if an individual is gonna pass away or something negative beforehand.

Anyone?
Old 22-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
You are not loosing your mind at all, these things happen to me people and is more common than you think. Using a scientific approach to spiritual matters will just frustrate you, try to be open minded and rely on your intuition.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
I believe the shield is with you now, whether you 'use' it or not. It will keep you a bit shielded from the electronic energies. (Michael, in my experience, gives solutions that help - and that dont require continuous work as a pre-requisite to work. Only the work of finding out where you're headed and paying your co-travellers as much respect and appreciation as you can along the way. )

Periodically, I am affected so much by screens and appliances in general. But what is more obvious is that electronics break around me. The local grocery store assistant jokes about it, sometimes. For a while it was horrible, computer broke, mobiles broke and I had no money to fix them, they just kept breaking and malfunctioning before I could save up to a new one....

I actually had to really pray on it, because I got the message; STAY AWAY from these things. But in my human life, they were absolutely necessary; banking, government communication and administratio and followup for my children's schools etc Praying for mercy helped. (Maybe I was given a blue shield to without knowing it ;)
Old 25-09-2017, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I believe the shield is with you now, whether you 'use' it or not. It will keep you a bit shielded from the electronic energies. (Michael, in my experience, gives solutions that help - and that dont require continuous work as a pre-requisite to work. Only the work of finding out where you're headed and paying your co-travellers as much respect and appreciation as you can along the way. )

Periodically, I am affected so much by screens and appliances in general. But what is more obvious is that electronics break around me. The local grocery store assistant jokes about it, sometimes. For a while it was horrible, computer broke, mobiles broke and I had no money to fix them, they just kept breaking and malfunctioning before I could save up to a new one....

I actually had to really pray on it, because I got the message; STAY AWAY from these things. But in my human life, they were absolutely necessary; banking, government communication and administratio and followup for my children's schools etc Praying for mercy helped. (Maybe I was given a blue shield to without knowing it ;)

I dont so much have them breaking around me as I do get curious about fixing them and building upon them. I love my computers and tech but man it gets stressful at times when youhave them constant 24 7 around you. Especially Cell (Mobile) Phones. I hate taking a bath for example if my Mobile phone is switched on.

I also cant stand it switched on at times I'm stressed. I need to distance my self from it but ther times I do enjoy the comfort of a text message or the simplicity of a voice conversation.

Quote:
You are not loosing your mind at all, these things happen to me people and is more common than you think. Using a scientific approach to spiritual matters will just frustrate you, try to be open minded and rely on your intuition.

Can I be serious for a moment. I said scientific background because I come from a very strong medical background and technological background as well.

But ... what about clairaudinence. My ability to hear spirit is of off the chart. I mean seriously do I suffer from schizophrenia considering I said medical background.

I cant explain why I see things happening around me then they do happen. Spirit comes in and BAM the voices in my head tell me when is going to happen. I am struggling to deal with my own power surrounding my clairaudinence. Thats the soul reason I say I must be schizophrenic because science can explain this and I dont know if I need counselling .

Any one who's reading this on an open board forum. You dont get how clear my clairaudenence is. BAM Its just their like spirit is talking direct in my ear in the same room like you would have a conversation with a friend sitting next too you.

This is why I ask if I'm crazy. Am I the only one who has it too this extent. Just total clarity. It sucks really hard. I hate it. At times I think I'm loosing my mind.