Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account
effectiveness of homeopathy

I am thinking of seeing a homeopath for my health issues. I saw one some years ago but she worked from a perspective that I didn't find helpful and was quite damaging psychologically. I think I'm in a better place to try someone new. I'm wondering who else has tried it, especially to treat long term or complex conditions, and whether you found it helpful! Thanks
Old 23-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Master
Hi Starbuck, I have only tried homopathic medicine for insomnia, it only helped slightly. I'm not sure what condition you suffer from, but if you'd like to share maybe I can help you?
Old 24-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Rosewater, I have ME/CFS and also POTS which is a related heart condition. There is no known cure for either and they are very difficult to treat. I didn't find my previous homey helpful so I'm just wondering how people have found homepathy generally. It's a shame not more people have tried it. I'm thinking about going down the EFT route first though.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Master
Hi Starbuck, I am sorry to hear that, I also was told my disease wasn't curable either, I know how difficult that can be. Have you looked into energetic healing? specifically pranic or shamanic? From what I know all disease usually attributes to trauma/emotional problems that's how it manifests on a soul level (when the brain can't process trauma it will pass it on to other organs) Shamanic healing can actually remove the imprint from the affected chakras (see my post on disease and chakras) & and of course the right diet/herbs/vitamins can improve condition

I found a great healer/lightworker on the net, he does complimentry healings, only takes donations any amount you want for the work, I'd be more than happy to give you his info if your interested
Old 24-02-2011, 07:28 PM
cotexmcs

Hi Everyone -

I haven't had much success either dabbling on my own or seeing a professional homeopath. I have however done well with Ayurveda. I'm a new member so I can't post url's yet (can we do it anyway) but you may Google and have some success.

All the best in your quest for good health!
Old 24-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

I have very good experiences of homeopathy.
I had one strange allergic condition that was going to ruin my life. I was completely cured from it by an old homeopath, an 86-year old man...

Before that, I visited an ordinary doctor who just gave me expensive medicines, and understood NOTHING about my problem.

My father was completely cured also, from a serious kidney disease, by a homeopath in the 70:s. Doctors told him he had 6 months left to live!
But he lived 30 years, thanks to the homeopath.

And this is another reason why I warn for scientific materialism, because these are forces who want to remove homeopathy from the Earth. Take a look at Richard Dawkin's videos.
Old 24-02-2011, 08:03 PM
tragblack

Diseases that "can't be cured" have been cured by simple means, sometimes. Usually natural medicine-- according to some accounts I've read.

Keep your chin up!
Old 24-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Master
I've tried a few of those homeopathic little pills where you take 5 of them 3 x a day or something for varios things. The last one I tried was for stress at work and it seemed to do good, but Imo, it was too little too late, lol. I feel comfortable trying them but not sure about going to a doc, just researching or going into a health store and seeing what they've got. I'm in the camp of feeling comfortable with self help and research.

Old 24-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Diseases that "can't be cured" have been cured by simple means, sometimes. Usually natural medicine-- according to some accounts I've read.

Keep your chin up!

Yes. Doctors are not obligated to cure any diseases. But they ARE obligated to sell medicines for the global pharmaceutical companies!!

This is especially true when it comes to cronical diseases. There is much money to make here, and then many diseases become "incurable"...
Old 24-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Experiencer

Google "Vitamin C therapy", that works much better: http://www.orthomolecular.org/