Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Strange unexplained scratches.

recently i have been interested in meditation and feeling energy. i used to think all this stuff was just mumbo jumbo non sense until i experienced i awesome out of body experience. I used to be the guy who would be the first one to laugh and criticize the "crazy" person for believing such things. It is kinda ironic
that now i am the one that others would laugh at and criticize if i ever shared my experiences with anyone. Guess that is karma's sense of justice for you lol.

for the last couple weeks i have been experimenting with moving around energy ( or at least i think its energy, i cant be 100% sure).I also been messing around attempting to communicate with non physical beings
( i know it sounds crazy but trust me, i would not be trying to do it if i did not know for a fact that there non physical beings out there and that we can interact with them)
I am not even sure exactly how it works, i simply set my intent, and then let everything go, i do not worry about how to do it, i just set my intent to do it and then i just relax and have faith that i will someone how do it.
( i suggest you guys try this if you have not yet done so, you will be amazed at what you can do without even knowing how to do it.)

so, for the last few days, i have been waking up with random scratches on my body.i didnt think much of it at first, i just assumed that i did to myself while asleep or scratched myself during the day without noticing it. That all changed last night. so as i laid in bed, flat on my back, i set my intent to contact non physical beings, and as i laid there waiting i began to play around with what i think is the energy around me. i just gently moved it around, drew some into my body, started to swirl it around inside me, then i started to try and see how strong and dense i can make the energy, so i tried to let it build up inside me, i compacted it all within a single point, once i could not hold it any longer, i released it all at once and i felt it all burst through my entire body....IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING SENSATION.

so as i laid there, i felt some thing swelling up inside my back, i felt energy moving around, but this time, i was not controlling it, it was moving on its own, i tried to control it but the more i tried to control it the stronger it fought back. at this point i was just like " ok, fine, do your own thing i guess"
so i just laid there and observed it. then i began feeling a strong swelling of energy in my back, it compacted itself and began rising to the surface of my back, as it got closer to the surface it began to burn and sting, i felt the energy being compressed more and more, the more compressed it got the more it burned and stung. i wanted to just jump out of bed to try and make it stop, but i decided to ride it out because i was curious as to what would happen and how strong the burning/stinging would get. As the energy reached the surface if my back, the pain was insane, it felt like a red hot needle being dragging down my back. the energy then duplicated its self, it was no longer only 1 red hot needle, it was 3. they slowly moved down my back, burning and stinging kept getting stronger and stronger, i could not handle any more so i got up out of bed, the scratching stopped but my back was still throbbing with pain. i went to the bath room and checked my back out in the mirror.....there was 3 huge freaking scratches on my back. the area around the scratches was swollen and red, the scratches themselves did not look like they broke the surface of my skin, instead, it looked as if they came from the inside, which is exactly what happened, so it makes total sense.
as im typing this, my back is still throbbing and it freaking hurts.
i have a plan to prevent this from happening again. I am going to invoke what ever did this to me tonight, when it comes back, i will leave my body and fight it. i dont see any other option.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Sounds like you need to be careful a bit.