Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2006, 06:41 PM
starlite

Dear Pounamu and Dasa,

Thank you for your interesting posts.

Firstly, Pounamu, what do you mean by 'you become SOVEREIGN'? Do you mean gold as in the alchemic sense?

Collective consciouness ; i agree that as the push towards the golden age is given force that truth will permeate the minds of many so that the majority has a shared perspective. I believe, after reading the two prior threads and synthesing with what i already know, that those that fail to see the light (for want of a better expression) will not make it (i've had, via clairaudience, a message: ...rid of many save many. Also, Pounamu's comments about those of weak genetics (?) relates to this, maybe?) to see the earth in the 'Golden Age'.

Yes, anything that helps promote the true existence of life is helpful - like Pounamu says above. I believe it is of vital importance that people understand that they need to be loving in every breath, thought and action - and not just on sundays!! But, despite mentioning it above, i am having slight trouble in convincing myself that not all people are not able to ascend. I thought all souls had the opportunity to progress as far as they could through the aeons of time? I know, Pounamu, that you said it is not the fault of these people that they cannot ascend, but it really does not seem fair. We are taught that if we tread a righteous path we will find our place within the kingdom of heaven (celestial realms) If you have the time i would like you to explain why there is a heirarchy on the other side!!!

Trying to appreciate your understanding, however, would i be right in saying that Matthew 13 The Parable of the Sower teaches of this notion of only a few being able to descend. My Spiritual development partner and myself have received messages of this type of nature, My partner (Silver Swan) was told, via Clairaudience, to read this chapter. We interpreted it as meaning that it was an individual's responsibility where he set his routes - and there was route for all to develop a relationship with the divine. However, on reading this in light of your comments, do you think it could refer to the varying strength's of spirits embodied in humans??

Also, i have read a little information on planetary ascension, and take this to suggest something physical/ a mass global change but am still feeling a little lost. I shall have a good look at the ascendpress website you have mentioned elsewhere but would be interested in any further comments you wish to make.

So all in all, spiritual progression (ascension) available to all depending on how they use their heart and free will, or ascension for those of pure make-up (genetics)?

Love and Light, a pondering Starlite xxx
Old 15-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Hello again Starlite!
You have a number of good questions here, which I will hope to deal with one by one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite
Firstly, Pounamu, what do you mean by 'you become SOVEREIGN'? Do you mean gold as in the alchemic sense?
SOVEREIGN means to be independant and to be able to determine your own life-path without restrictions placed upon you by external circumstances or people / beings.

Quote:
I believe, after reading the two prior threads and synthesing with what i already know, that those that fail to see the light (for want of a better expression) will not make it (i've had, via clairaudience, a message: ...rid of many save many. Also, Pounamu's comments about those of weak genetics (?) relates to this, maybe?) to see the earth in the 'Golden Age'.
Yes thats right. But the ones who don't "make it" on the physical will still be around and experiencing the Earth's ascension through their embodied relations - so they are not totally lost, only transferred to the non-physical as ancestors, to get the unhelpful genetics out of the physical gene pool.

Quote:
i am having slight trouble in convincing myself that not all people are not able to ascend.
See explanation above.

Quote:
We are taught that if we tread a righteous path we will find our place within the kingdom of heaven (celestial realms) If you have the time i would like you to explain why there is a heirarchy on the other side!!!
I think you'll find when you get to the other side, that the Spiritual Hierarchy are not the highest level of beings over there by any means! Only my opinion at this stage - I haven't consciously visited these realms and experienced them for myself, but that's my present appreciation.

Quote:
Trying to appreciate your understanding, however, would i be right in saying that Matthew 13 The Parable of the Sower teaches of this notion of only a few being able to descend. My Spiritual development partner and myself have received messages of this type of nature, My partner (Silver Swan) was told, via Clairaudience, to read this chapter. We interpreted it as meaning that it was an individual's responsibility where he set his routes - and there was route for all to develop a relationship with the divine. However, on reading this in light of your comments, do you think it could refer to the varying strength's of spirits embodied in humans??
I have to admit that I have not a Bible at hand which I could refer to for the exact text, so I have to rely on memory... I believe it is true that each human being is endowed with more or less understanding, and that we come into embodiment to improve on that understanding and release or discharge karmic debts. So the text mentioned probably does refer to that fact that we each have our different levels of strength or ability.

Quote:
So all in all, spiritual progression (ascension) available to all depending on how they use their heart and free will, or ascension for those of pure make-up (genetics)?
Spiritual progression is available to all as they see fit to take it up; Physical ascension available to those who make the effort to prepare for it and have the necessary genetic constitution; otherwise they ascend in the non-physical at a slower pace, perhaps, as ancestors that are attached to physical ascending relations. IMHO.

Hope this has answered your queries!

Blessings, and Namaste,
Pounamu
Closed Thread