Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Knower
Your poem is wonderfull, Tree Lady. No wonder your Guides were moved to respond in such a poetic way!

As regards my own Guides, I believe their names to be Adam, Jennifer and Ben, in order of "seniority". Most people's guides seem to be native American warriors, Roman gladiators and the like.... the names of mine are very ordinary in comparison lol. I know they won't mind me saying that!

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 30-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Jeremy

Probably a bit late, but here's some input...

In principle, if our aura and "being" are full of "light", ie, filled with positive energy, negative energies can't remain. They may be there temporarily, but intense positivity washes it away like butter off a knife when you run hot water all over it.

The principle in a spiritualist church is all loving, and seldom do they deal in negative thoughts emotions or spirits. This is many practitioners way. Some deny the existence of negative spirits and believe that there is no such thing. And in some cases this is a protective mechanism in their own spirit, which keeps them buzzing along a merry path? Or it may just be that they consciously avoid the subject.
They may know about it, but not want to know about it if you know what I mean?
Or it may also be the case that they are truly unaware of that part of life.

I once had copious amounts of grief with a dark whacko (I mean no offence by that) and thought the church would be the ones to speak to. So I asked for some information on how to protect myself.
It was suggested that I put myself in a light bubble, before the conversation quickly shifted onto something else.
Well, the light bubble didn't work, so this alerted me to the fact that the church had its purpose in my life, but not that one!
Great church it is too, lovely people...

Protection can be achieved using the positive intent of the mind, and maybe a little bit of help from those upstairs, depending on how much protection is needed. And its all about working as a team. With them on the energetic side, us on the physical. If we ask with the right intent, we will get, unless there is a learning experience involved.

I tend not to worry about it too much, as I've had copious amounts of experience with dark energies, and dark spirits, so I click my fingers, fill myself up, and away we go. And I also know when I'm being buggered with, and how much of that I can sustain, so it's all about practise really.

But alot depends on your individual path too? If you chose to work in the really heavy arm, then you will be presented with the opportunity to come across the more negative side of the fence, and be wholly supported while learning from it. ie, you will receive just the right level of protection at just the right times? So in all honesty, there is absolutely nothing to fear.
Unless you purposefully climb the negative side of the fence and sit on it.

In general terms, its wise to keep a full and light aura as often as possible. As it fends off the general negativity you can pick up on a day to day basis. Thought energy etc. And when you open yourself up in meditation, this is why the procedure always begins with filling yourself up with light positive energy. To give you that level of natural energetic protection, and so you resonate with the correct types of spirits.
And if you practise caution and absorb these protective routines into your daily ones, you will learn the easy and gentle way.
But if you're stupid like me and decide to rugby tackle a big pain in the **** (without divine assistance) you'll learn like I do!

Best wishes

AM
Closed Thread