Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Master
Oak Trees, Beech Trees, Elm Trees etc.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Guide
BONSAI!!!!
Old 23-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Ascender
I’m terrible at knowing what trees are what kinds but for me they are always changing and each one is different to the other... so I don’t think I could pick a favourite type anyway! There is so much to concider, sometimes I’ll walk past a tree I have walked past a thousand times and it’s beauty will just hit me one day because everything comes together, I see it in a new light and it’s beauty is undeniable.

Some trees just have an awesome presence no matter what, others will have times when there beauty really shines, a tree can look completely different in different seasons, some trees beauty is hidden by a full bloom and you only see the amazing complexity when they are bare. I kind of love autumn because you get to see the changes, each leaf changing adds to a new way of seeing the tree... I could go on forever about this so I’ll stop here and give my short answer of... I don’t know lol. Today’s favourite tree could be different to tomorrow’s :)

Ps hallow I LOVE your pic!
Old 24-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Master
cnt pic 1 coz i luv thm all i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔