Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Hello, It's Me, Back Again...Trout Traveler

Hello!

Maybe someone here will remember me; I was posting here a few years ago.

I am back and would like to pick up where I left off:

When I learned to see the Aura I first tried this out looking at dollar bills, ashtrays and flowers, I guess everybody does this; I even spent time in pet stores, checking out the Aura of the uh, pets.

(My friend wonders why I stop and 'stare' at his parakeet so much, LOL...)

Anyway, I took to spending time looking at pictures of animals, checking out their Aura that, to my surprise, was showing up readily enough.

And it was about that time I heard about someone who consults to law enforcement, advising them as to whether or not someone missing was still alive. Except that on occasion she is mistaken so I thought I'd try the same thing:

....determining whether a being is alive or not from the nature of their Aura as it shows up in a picture.

It was when I went to read my first picture, posted for me in the public domain that I saw a dark cloud completely covering the dog.

???

The dog had a bright Aura.

Well, I was hooked by that dark cloud- it gave me the impression the dog was dead? sick? The bright Aura suggested lots of life but that dark cloudy patch did not look good. It was, strangely, 'floating' above the picture.

So I posted back that the dog is apparently very sick, an overall condition, not localized.

The reply was that the dog has Diabetes.

Gretzky Scores!

On another occasion when someone sent me their picture, knowing I see the Aura and wanting know 'her color', I saw, instead, a dark band of color across what appeared to be her throat.

Sore throat?

So I asked and she told me she had thyroid surgery long ago and "...always has a sore throat...".

If for example I'm going to SKYPE you, I'll see that you went to the dentist that day (or need to!) and if you have a headache and/or sinus problems, I'll see that, too.

The condition I see in the picture is as it exists in the moment. So if you have a headache when I'm looking at you, I'll see it.

So that's how it goes.

I work to continue to improve my interpretation of the Aura by having people send to me batches of pictures of pets both alive and deceased.

(I get pictures of people, too but these are sent to me by those who have known me for some time, usually at another forum/community.)

Ideally, three or more dog/cat pictures at a time, labeled.

(Ack! I've had people send me pictures of tortoises, snakes and even lizards but heck, they are very hard to read, LOL... [low energy signature, I'm thinking])

I then look the pictures over and after a day or so -up to a week when I am busy- I reply with an assessment.

If I also see the presence of a medical condition I let that person know. They of course will already know of such conditions but would not have told me, checking to see if I pick it up on my own.

Assuming we can post pictures here, you can post a group of pix here and I will reply as to what I see or, if you are comfortable doing so, you can send them to me personally.

It's too bad I've been away, I am hoping some old friends will show up and say 'Hello' which would make things easier for others.

1. It is always best to send three or more pictures;

2. As possible, the best pictures for me are those with light colored backgrounds but I'll take what you have available to share;

3. If there is anything else to your sending/posting a picture such as knowing there is a medical condition amongst one (or more) of them, please say absolutely nothing; just send the pictures/post them and ask for a reply.

Any, any, any information given me feeds my intuitive side and it jumps ahead and solves the problem before I even get to bat.

So please, for anyone interested in trying this out, say nothing about the pictures themselves, just please be sure they are labeled.

Questions?

Thanks Very Much!

TT
Old 15-05-2013, 10:40 AM
korryn92

Im not real good with pictures on forums but im giving it a try :) I had to resize them so they may look a little funny and these were the lightest backgrounds I could get. I am not so sure about what you mean by labeling so I will just give the names of the pets for each one.
1. Vinny
2. Pooh
3. Oreo

hope this helps you get practice plus I think it will be fun to see what you come up with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 013.JPG (146.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 009.JPG (181.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 016.JPG (183.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 15-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
Im not real good with pictures on forums but im giving it a try :) I had to resize them so they may look a little funny and these were the lightest backgrounds I could get. I am not so sure about what you mean by labeling so I will just give the names of the pets for each one.
1. Vinny
2. Pooh
3. Oreo

hope this helps you get practice plus I think it will be fun to see what you come up with.

How cute these are. I now need to work out how to post pics

Blessings!
LL
Old 16-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks, Back Soon w/Assessments

Quote:
Im not real good with pictures on forums but im giving it a try :) I had to resize them

I am not so sure about what you mean by labeling so I will just give the names of the pets for each one.
1. Vinny
2. Pooh
3. Oreo

Hello, Korryn,

Thanks for the pictures; it is coming up on 3am so I will get back with my reads tomorrow or the next day, depending on how easy or not they are to read.

When I say, 'label', I simply mean a way to distinguish one picture from another by labeling them with a letter or number. It is best to leave off names, they only feed my intuitive side.

So, thanks, I'll look them over and we'll see.

I assume they are readable; I see you had some problems posting them; if I can't use them for some reason I'll let you know.

Also, please don't adjust pictures, just send them as they are.

Thanks, see you later!

TT
Old 16-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder

Okay, Here We Go:

Quote:
... I am not so sure about what you mean by labeling so I will just give the names of the pets for each one.
1. Vinny
2. Pooh
3. Oreo

Since I have no way of knowing, from the names above, which are which, I will simply describe them:

Black Cat: Alive. A LOT of energy BUT is SKITTISH/SHY around people.

Hamster, B and W: Alive, something seems to be floating above its head/neck but the photo is odd, it appears stretched or something.
If you have a better picture of the Black and White Hamster I will look at it again.

Hamster, Brown: Can't tell; I am getting a lot of bleed from the green cloth and I am seeing the Aura possibly bigger than it is.

I can tell you what I think but I'd rather have a better picture.

Both Hamster pictures are distorted, whatever was done ought to be avoided when/if possible, thanks. Looks like resizing them distorted them?

So, let me know:

Cat: Alive, Lots of Energy and Shy/Skittish;

B & W Hamster Alive, need a better picture to see more if it exists;

Brown Hamster: No verdict.

P.S. I am adding this note- the cat has a very bright glow around it, strongly suggesting the cat is alive and certainly well. I suggest 'a lot of energy' simply because the nature of such a bright aura would suggest an abundance of energy. [Note added: Actually, there is a lot of bleed in this picture {is this the picture you 'lightened up'?} but the cat has such a very bright aura around its body -almost a 'hot white' look to it- in addition to the 'outward glow' that even with the glow bleeding into the green and throwing me off, that 'white hot' well-defined aura just too strongly suggests the cat is alive. And by the way, if the cat is not with us, the you have either seen it, heard it or felt its presence after its death. I hope that is not the case. This [apparently] one exception has come up a couple of times and in both cases the person/cat made its presence known after her/its passing. Very cool stuff. It has been suggested the person/cat had not 'crossed over' and was waiting for her/its friend. Anyway, I'm going with the cat being here and alive.

It is harder for me to see the Aura around cats and hamsters with hair like these two; for some reason, be it cats or like these two hamsters, that fuzzy hair throw me off. In this case, it is just too difficult for me to get whether I'm seeing a lot of 'bleed' from the Brown hamster, bleeding into that green background or if I'm seeing the Aura with little or no bleed. That's why I'd like to see another picture of the same hamster, assuming you have more than one. Otherwise, I need to pass on the Brown hamster.

The Black hamster also has bleed into that green but it appears slightly more obvious how much is Aura and how much is bleed. If I'm wrong about this it will be because I misjudged the bleed factor.

So, what I said above, holds- Cat and Black hamster are 'here', the Brown hamster, well, I can't tell for sure.

Thanks,

P.S. My assertions -that a being is alive, that is shy, etc. are not guesses; they are declared observations of what I see and how I interpret what I see. There are times when things 'shop up' but I don't know how to interpret what I'm seeing. So when I do assert 'alive', etc. I am making a commitment to what I believe I am seeing. If I wanted to 'guess', I would go to Vegas. When I am 'correct', it is not always helpful in my learning to define the distinctions I see but on the other hand, when I am 'incorrect' it is helpful and enables me to know how to dial this stuff down. Like gauging what I call, 'bleed factor'. Anyway, so it is understood, I am making my assertions based on what I believe I am seeing and how to interpret what I believe I'm seeing.

That's why I took a pass on the Brown hamster- if I can't commit to what I think I see then I pass since making a guess would not be instructive.

(Someone is going to add that I stack the deck this way, increasing the odds in my favor for my 'guesswork'. Ack! I hope we don't have too many of those here. I do what I'm doing here, in front of everybody, for a few different reasons and if I fall on my face I fall on my face- I've hopefully made it clear I am 'practicing' to become proficient at this. I have not achieved one hundred percent accuracy so I'm bound to stumble a few more times, in fact, it is to be expected. A lot has come up for me in looking at pictures and frankly, alive/deceased/shy is the tip of the iceberg.)

TT

Last edited by TROUT TRAVELER : 16-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 15-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Lanzalady

Book1 This sounds fascinating!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
Hello!

Maybe someone here will remember me; I was posting here a few years ago.

I am back and would like to pick up where I left off:

When I learned to see the Aura I first tried this out looking at dollar bills, ashtrays and flowers, I guess everybody does this; I even spent time in pet stores, checking out the Aura of the uh, pets.

(My friend wonders why I stop and 'stare' at his parakeet so much, LOL...)

Anyway, I took to spending time looking at pictures of animals, checking out their Aura that, to my surprise, was showing up readily enough.

And it was about that time I heard about someone who consults to law enforcement, advising them as to whether or not someone missing was still alive. Except that on occasion she is mistaken so I thought I'd try the same thing:

....determining whether a being is alive or not from the nature of their Aura as it shows up in a picture.

It was when I went to read my first picture, posted for me in the public domain that I saw a dark cloud completely covering the dog.

???

The dog had a bright Aura.

Well, I was hooked by that dark cloud- it gave me the impression the dog was dead? sick? The bright Aura suggested lots of life but that dark cloudy patch did not look good. It was, strangely, 'floating' above the picture.

So I posted back that the dog is apparently very sick, an overall condition, not localized.

The reply was that the dog has Diabetes.

Gretzky Scores!

On another occasion when someone sent me their picture, knowing I see the Aura and wanting know 'her color', I saw, instead, a dark band of color across what appeared to be her throat.

Sore throat?

So I asked and she told me she had thyroid surgery long ago and "...always has a sore throat...".

If for example I'm going to SKYPE you, I'll see that you went to the dentist that day (or need to!) and if you have a headache and/or sinus problems, I'll see that, too.

The condition I see in the picture is as it exists in the moment. So if you have a headache when I'm looking at you, I'll see it.

So that's how it goes.

I work to continue to improve my interpretation of the Aura by having people send to me batches of pictures of pets both alive and deceased.

(I get pictures of people, too but these are sent to me by those who have known me for some time, usually at another forum/community.)

Ideally, three or more dog/cat pictures at a time, labeled.

(Ack! I've had people send me pictures of tortoises, snakes and even lizards but heck, they are very hard to read, LOL... [low energy signature, I'm thinking])

I then look the pictures over and after a day or so -up to a week when I am busy- I reply with an assessment.

If I also see the presence of a medical condition I let that person know. They of course will already know of such conditions but would not have told me, checking to see if I pick it up on my own.

Assuming we can post pictures here, you can post a group of pix here and I will reply as to what I see or, if you are comfortable doing so, you can send them to me personally.

It's too bad I've been away, I am hoping some old friends will show up and say 'Hello' which would make things easier for others.

1. It is always best to send three or more pictures;

2. As possible, the best pictures for me are those with light colored backgrounds but I'll take what you have available to share;

3. If there is anything else to your sending/posting a picture such as knowing there is a medical condition amongst one (or more) of them, please say absolutely nothing; just send the pictures/post them and ask for a reply.

Any, any, any information given me feeds my intuitive side and it jumps ahead and solves the problem before I even get to bat.

So please, for anyone interested in trying this out, say nothing about the pictures themselves, just please be sure they are labeled.

Questions?

Thanks Very Much!

TT

Hi TT,

I would love to send you some pics of my dog if that's ok? I just need to work out how to do it in a post. Bear with me, I'm on it

Blessings!
LL
Old 15-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Lanzalady

Ok TT. I can't work out how to resize my pics, probably because I'm using an ipad. I'm happy to email them to you if you are ok with PMing me your email...?

Let me know if you're ok with that.

Thanks
LL
Old 16-05-2013, 06:35 AM
korryn92

To help a couple of you post pics on the forum I will try and tell you how but it might sound confusing the way I type it. LOL

OK so first you need to go down to the additional options of the reply page. Down there, there is a "Manage Attachments" button that you will need to click.

That button should bring up a window where you can add your pics.

To add pics from your computer you hit the browse button. It will open a page where your pictures should be, if not you can find that part from there.

You double click to open the pick and that will choose it to put in the upload page that the first button brought up.

Once you have done that next to the bar where the browse button is will be a button that says upload. Click the upload button to have it put into your post.

If it is too big then it will say so at the top of the pop up page.

If you need to re-size your picture then you need to go into the pictures separately and right click on the picture you want to resize.

The little window that pops up should have a choice to edit.

There you can re-size your photo. It depends on what program it opens to on how to re-size it so I am not sure what to tell you there LOL

I hope this helped someone who is uploading from a computer, I do not have an iPad so have no clue on how to do that LOL

This is just how I was able to figure it out, so I am not sure if there is an easier way to do it, but I hope it helps someone

Lanzalady - Thank you for the compliments on my cute little pets I have another kitty but didnt have a good back ground to post for this purpose. Godd luck with your pics!
Old 16-05-2013, 06:54 AM
Lanzalady

Quote:
To help a couple of you post pics on the forum I will try and tell you how but it might sound confusing the way I type it. LOL

OK so first you need to go down to the additional options of the reply page. Down there, there is a "Manage Attachments" button that you will need to click.

That button should bring up a window where you can add your pics.

To add pics from your computer you hit the browse button. It will open a page where your pictures should be, if not you can find that part from there.

You double click to open the pick and that will choose it to put in the upload page that the first button brought up.

Once you have done that next to the bar where the browse button is will be a button that says upload. Click the upload button to have it put into your post.

If it is too big then it will say so at the top of the pop up page.

If you need to re-size your picture then you need to go into the pictures separately and right click on the picture you want to resize.

The little window that pops up should have a choice to edit.

There you can re-size your photo. It depends on what program it opens to on how to re-size it so I am not sure what to tell you there LOL

I hope this helped someone who is uploading from a computer, I do not have an iPad so have no clue on how to do that LOL

This is just how I was able to figure it out, so I am not sure if there is an easier way to do it, but I hope it helps someone

Lanzalady - Thank you for the compliments on my cute little pets I have another kitty but didnt have a good back ground to post for this purpose. Godd luck with your pics!

Your instruction was brilliant Korryn. I followed them great until I got to the resizing part and then got stuck. As I'm using an ipad I don't think I can resize. I'll have to downlad onto a laptop, or if TT is happy I'll email them to him. I'll wait and see what he wants o do.

Blessings!
LL
Old 16-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Pathfinder

Sure, I Sent a PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
Ok TT. I can't work out how to resize my pics

I'm happy to email them to you if you are ok with PMing me your email...?

Let me know if you're ok with that.

LL, I sent you my email addy via PM....

Thanks,

TT