Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-05-2013, 01:17 AM
Trieah

Ya know, something that's really helped me start to understand relationship problems better, was actually reading an e-book written by a guy to help women understand what's going on inside a guys head when it comes to dating and relationships.

This guy brings up a lot of really interesting points that the majority of us women have no clue about, because our brains are wired a bit differently from the way guys think.

And to be honest, it's not so much that a guys just can't handle deep connections, it's more that guys just can't handle the way us women handle deep connections. The way the guy who wrote the book describes it, it seems more like men and women just keep bouncing off of each other with their actions, instead of really understanding how to connect with each other from the other person's point of view.

Oh sure, we women all know the whole "typical" guy response to getting involved in a closer relationship. But we'll never really know just what the heck happened until we start seeing the situation through a guy's perspective and then know what to do to keep it from happening again.

So if you're interested in at least getting on the mailing list for the free newsletters this guy sends out, send me a PM and I'll tell you how to find it
Old 01-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
From what I got from your post, it seems like a deep soul connection if the way you described it is any indication. Connections like that affect people in such a way that they probably would do the opposite of what they normally would have done if the connection wasn't quite as strong. Perhaps he seemingly gave you the cold shoulder out of fear? Maybe he couldn't handle it.

I think you are right about that!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 01-05-2013, 03:33 PM
deepsea

Or probably the fact he was married,made him pull back. I feel sometimes that men who are married feel free on the internet,they can hide behind words.

No meeting on the next street. Especially if they live a distance away.

But all they leave behind are broken hearts.

Deepsea
Old 02-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Guide
Deepsea, what made you think it was through the internet and not in person? Just curious if you were picking up on something :)

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 02-05-2013, 07:37 AM
deepsea

No particular reason just know that it does happen. Have had many younger friends come to me upset about relationships breaking down through internet friendships.

deepsea.