Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Master
I thought all the attractive men were gay.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge
Most gay men I've found are either too one extreme, or too the other extreme.

Most gay men I've found are either too annoying or too ugly or both. Due to some reason all of them tried to convince me that I was gay too whilst I was not. Should I have reported such a behavior as sexual harassment?

Last edited by Out_of_Here : 26-04-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Master
You haven't meet the right ones, their really cute, well all the ones I've meet were.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I thought all the attractive men were gay.

oh nooooo......definitely not
Old 26-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
oh nooooo......definitely not
Yea I know that, but I don't like how some think that you have to be unattractive to be gay, gay men don't even want to have a woman, and I have seen my share of ugly men with good looking women.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Mr.Whitmore

ok lets reach into the tickle trunk and see what we pull out...here goes nuffin

Gay men can be ugly...and good looking

Straight men can be ugly...and good looking

Women...are just good looking

hope that helps!
Old 26-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge
Yep, I said it.

Thing is, I feel (and have always felt) more comfortable with straight people. Not that I feel totally comfortable with anyone, but let's not get too off the subject.

My question is....to the women primarily, why is it that I feel more at ease with women? Yes, I'm intune with my feminine side (I guess that's part of the DNA structuring of homosexual men) but I'm also very masculine on the outside, and I *feel* like a man on the inside who just happens to be more sensitive to certain things. I've never had a desire to cross-dress, and am repulsed by the idea (no offense to those so inclined), and I feel like I'm just a typical dude who happens to want another dude who's just as masculine and sensitive.

I'm in a strange limbo land. Most gay men I've found are either too one extreme, or too the other extreme. I'm in this strange balanced land that causes me to be lonely. I'm not "balanced" in all ways....in fact I'm very insecure in some areas. But I mean, I'm a 50/50 kind of guy with all my relationships, family, platonic, romantic, and sexual.

I feel MUCH more at ease with women....I think they seriously should hold the reigns of authority in this world. If only I was straight, I probably would have married long ago *sigh*. Anyway my point is, I've never felt comfortable with men, straight, bi, or gay. I think the nature of our society is the culprit.
Hi, Light of Our Age. First of all, welcome to SF, and congratulations on sharing who you really are. I always have a lot of respect for our gay relations to be open because there is still homophobia out there.

I find your comment/observation interesting, and I can relate. I am a woman, but I am not necessarily comfortable with all women I am around. I think instead of it being a gender thing, I think it is more of a consciousness/evolved thing. I am more comfortable with people who are kind, spiritual, conscious of the inequalities in the world and who work to help create justice in the world. I find these qualities more often in women, and in gay folks - not to overgeneralize but I think members of groups who have experienced more inequality/systemic violence (like women, LGBT members, persons of colour, etc.) are more conscious of the inequalities in the world and that has widened their awareness, and their spirituality (most times). People of privilege - who subscribe to the "mainstream", political majority, and status quo don't tend to be as aware or caring, because their status keeps them elevated out of the trenches. Unless they are truly caring and aware and can see beyond their privilege.

I wonder then if your discomfort around most men is because they are overly identified with male privilege and the status quo of the "typical" manly man behaviours and beliefs. I tend to get uncomfortable around women who overly identify with mainstream feminine gender roles and rules. Not to judge, but as a believer in authenticity and integrity, I define myself as a woman in my way, not how the media and its masses of sheep followers define me by appearance, body size, reproductivity, etc. ... and I am most comfortable with others who are real and deep and connected to their soul instead of this temporary human matrix of societal institutions and hierarchy.

So I wonder if you would just find it more comfortable to be with like-minded people - people who respect diversity and honestly honour others for how they express their unique humanity.

I wish you much luck with finding your "peeps"!
Old 26-04-2013, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:

hope that helps!
I agree with the first two, but no there certainly are some ugly women lol.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Master
Old 26-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:

hope that helps!

Some gays are OK but there's something wrong in them anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQX2XqAE8c