Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 08:54 AM
iLLER T

Arrow What the Bleep Do We Know?

Has anyone had the chance see this movie?

I sat down to watch it with a friend the other night. I had heard about it before when I was looking around on the net about Masaru Emoto and his water crystals experiments. I wasn't able to watch it the first time I tried. I felt like I was too... hyper, excited... whatever you want to call it. Basically... here I was, sitting down about to watch this movie ... and it started talking about everything that I believe in. I guess it was just a bit much to hear the views I picked up from here and there and allover - coming from one source. Shocking in a sense.

It's truly an amazing movie - an eye opener for those who need it. Let me know if you've seen it or if you want more info.

<3
Old 12-12-2006, 10:59 AM
dreamer

Hey Trisha, its a great film isn't it, have you seen the secret, its another good one to watch.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Vajra

Talking

ya ya ya! i saw it too! it is a wonderful movie! i hope thousands of others see it too, it really helps the skeptics to open their minds to other dimensions, when i saw this one i wanted to show it to the world!, i'm glad you made a post about it, people need to know about it

*~Namaste~*
Old 13-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Lapis

I really enjoyed that movie too and recorded it so I could watch it a few times. I sit there grinning and happy because what used to be called "Occult" knowledge is rapidly returning again. That being Science and Spirituality and even Meta-Physics are becoming ONE like the way it was in the good ol' ancient days! Our 2 brain hemisphere's are connecting and becoming One again. Great things will come of this.

Can't wait to see this new one you guys have mentioned, "Secret".
Old 13-12-2006, 07:20 AM
iLLER T

I know exactly what you mean, Vajra! I do want to show it to the world. Haha... I think I might actually be able to sit through it a few more times. So I'll grab the friends that I think would be interested in watching it... and show them. It fell into my hands in a place I would've never imagined. I had found out about the water crystals about 3 or 4 months ago and had been mentioning it to those that could take it into consideration ever since. I had seen the movie a bit on the water crystal website... but just let it go since I didn't have a way to watch it. There are coincidences and signs everywhere... wouldn't you agree? Traveling down the right path...

=)
Old 19-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Master
I just ordered it from amazon.com a couple of days ago.
Old 27-03-2007, 08:41 AM
inspiration

Thumbs up what the....

Yeah, awesome movie has anyone seen the sequel?
Old 23-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Master
I had a little bit of a hard time watching this movie. Maybe because I was a little on the tired side and you probably need to watch it when you are more alert. It kinda droned on for me.
Closed Thread