Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-12-2013, 08:13 AM
telepathy

can any body explain this ?

someone else post this problem but this is exactly my life

can any body help me ?

Quote:
I don't know if this a good place for what I want to say and ask. I'm sorry if it isn't. I must try because it's too important for me.

I was never into this stuff before. Never believed in such things. But life surprised me unpleasantly and now I must seek for help. It started happening few years ago and grew into something I can't handle anymore.

I've heard something about body energy, auras etc. I've heard all people have it. I guess it's alright for them because nobody is complaining.

My energy, aura (or whatever should I call it) is different. It's affecting people (little kids and animals also) in a not very pleasant way and it's completely out of my control.

I can sense presence of people without seeing them or hearing. And they somehow know about it. There is this invisible energy field around me. It will make people cough, choke, sniff, scratch their heads, whistle, make some obnoxious sounds or react in other weird, inappropriate way (when I'm out of their sight, silent). I saw them freezing, dropping things on the floor or looking at me with hostility, suspicion, fear. People would follow me when I'm walking in the supermarket until they realize it's not something they really wanted to do (like they would wake up from a hypnosis). When I'm passing by they will stop moving and just stand still with this blank stare. Some will simply run away or whisper something too me (rude things occasionally). When I speak to a single person it feels like my voice is directed to every person around. And they behave like it is. Everybody stops doing their thing and focus on what I'm saying. Not because I have a special or loud voice.

It's difficult for people to have a conversation which is audible for me. My brain will focus on what they are saying and will interfere somehow. They start feeling uncomfortable. Conversation ends awkwardly. If I hear somebody laughing out loud in far distance it will end up instantly making this person cough. I'm entering room full of people (I work in a restaurant) conversations stop, eating stops. Complete silence. I'm in the spotlight now. Some of them watch what am I doing with the biggest concern. Like everybody is waiting for me to do something unexpected. This will not happen because I don't want any attention, I just want to do my thing. I look normal and behave the same. As soon as I leave everything is back to normal, everybody is enjoying with a relief.

Animals are very sensitive to me. This dog ran like crazy when my finger moved. Not to mention other one that bit me.

It's unbelievable how fast people react when I would just look in their direction. For example: I'm riding on a train, some person outside is standing far away in the distance, turned back to me. I look (just a glance), this person feels something and reacts to this immediately. It happens also when I see somebody's reflection in window or when I observe through surveillance cameras. Person will start looking around, searching for something. But nothing is there except me, but I'm too far away to be noticed. Some people can't walk straight when I come close (they tend to go towards me). I'm just moving forward, looking somewhere else, minding my own business. Some have trouble with standing up from a table when sitting next to me. Like they were struggling with some kind of a force. Friend once told me this: "Something is pulling me in your direction. And it's something evil". He was drunk and didn't remember anything the next day. But it only confirmed my theory that I affect people under the influence even more.

Some can't stand my presence. Few flat mates moved out from the same apartment. Many of them complained about feeling weird or having strange dreams. So I avoid people as much as possible. I always try to stay away and be silent at all times, to not to draw any attention. But something inside me wants all of it and I can't help it. It wants everybody to just shut up and focus on me (in short).

I feel this energy mostly in my legs (feet precisely) and also hands (people often look at my hands with unusual attention). It's very uncomfortable and hard to describe feeling. Sometimes shivering occurs. Also I'm feeling some kind of a short circuit in my head when somebody is near and is doing something (making noise, talking, moving). Then this impulse I create will make this person react. These sensations will stop as soon as this person will fall asleep. It also calms down when I listen to my mp3 player, but strikes immediately after song ends. Silence makes energy more effective. Worst is when people cough. They do this a lot. Why? Does it make them feel better? Coughing occurs often when I'm feeling emotions (like fear, sadness, happiness, anger etc). When I would think about saying something to somebody I'm having conversation with, but not actually saying it. When I'm creating a conversation in my mind. When I think about a person near me and in many other various situations. Energy is strongest in the morning right after I wake up and in the evening when I'm tired. There are days when it's weak, but then the next day it will come back stronger. I wish I could explain all this better, but circumstances are against it. I hope you get the idea.

How do you think does it feel for a person when I'm near? What kind of feeling makes them do all these unexplainable things?

Maybe it would be fun to have such ability but only if it was under control. Mine is out of control and is with me all the time. It makes my life really miserable and exhausting. That's why I'm looking for any help.

What is happening to me exactly?

Can anybody help me? Perhaps tell me how to control it or just help me to understand it better? Now it's beyond my comprehension and it scares me. I would be thankful for any advice.

Sorry for my english and thank you for your attention:O
Old 21-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Tsuga

Hi telepathy,

If you live as the other person has said, then I can see why this would make you so unhappy. I have absolutely no idea what would make your power tolerable! I am, after all, quite new to this spirituality concept.

But this is where my thoughts took me while reading your post.
I thought about some of the strange and unhappy experiences I have had in the past - when strangers behave strangely! But there was nothing in those experiences I could use to help you!

I thought about, Legion. That poor soul in the bible, who was possessed by a multitude of evil spirits. Jesus was able to help him through the healing power of God. Which isn't much help when unhappiness, fear, and doubt, are the governing force!

I also had quite a strong deja vou while reading the part about the times when your power is strongest and weakest - almost as if I dreamed about reading this - but then I began to cough, and lost my train of thought!

So let me ask you a question.
Imagine what your power would be like, if were the mirrored reflection of the way it is now. Controlled. What would you do with the controlled force of your power?

A little story about something that happened to me a long time ago when I was fighting despair:

I sat on the edge of my bed one horrible morning, my face buried in my hands, elbows on knees, because the light from my bedroom window was too bright, and the outside world, too cruel, and I had no tears to cry for my very soul, so instead I asked God a straight question, man to man, if He could help.

I allowed my surroundings to slowly seep through my skin, into my skull, and to enter my brain, with honesty.
It felt as is I was living in a tomb. A marble tomb!

I opened my eyes and when my sight came into focus, there on the floor between my feet was a paper clip.
I immediately took this as the practicality of God - His humor spoke to me more directly than a flaming bush, or a beautiful angel.

So I began to dig, figuratively, at the green veins in the marble - which I told myself was the weaker part of the stone. It took a long time <grin> but I made it out, eventually.

What else can I say?

t.
Old 21-12-2013, 09:05 PM
telepathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
So let me ask you a question.
Imagine what your power would be like, if were the mirrored reflection of the way it is now. Controlled. What would you do with the controlled force of your power?
t.

i don't know
Old 23-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Tsuga

So I was thinking that you either look really really odd, like you have a bizarre hairstyle or a an extra large feature, like a red nose or a long tapered chin, or you are very tall, or else you are an extraordinarily beautiful woman. What else would make people stop an stare at you?

I too, do not know

t.
Old 23-12-2013, 11:44 AM
shinenz

I was thinking, have you actually asked anyone directly. ?.... checked in that this is real outside of your own mind...???
Old 23-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Shade

I myself just had a problem this morning. Myself and a friend were shopping and according to her, I wandered off and left her. I didn't, I had just gone down the isle we were looking at and was selecting some sweets for myself.
She said she had gone down the isle twice, and all around the store looking for me, then when she went down it a third time I was suddenly there.

Now this has happened twice to me before: Once in third grade when I was in class and a teacher called roll and I said I was there, but she didn't see me for the whole period. I was in class for the entire session and no one noticed me. Another time, I was trying to hail a friend in the empty parking lot of a cafe and she just walked right past me.

The only reason that I know of is that I cloaked myself to sensory perception. How complete it is, is beyond me. I still see myself when I look down. I can't control it right now, and it's annoying.
I remember controlling it as a Shade for my work, but now it is haywire.
Old 27-12-2013, 02:24 AM
A7continuum

Answers

Who did you get your post from Telepathy?

I think we may all have somthing to offer eachother, i definitely have something to offer both of you.
Old 28-12-2013, 06:53 AM
kal76

You have quite a challenge... everybody has problems, even people without abilities. If people pay that much attention to you is because you are special... you will find a way to deal with your chalenges.
Old 28-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

touching onto the hot tap in the bathroom can release energy, which might be powering up the experience. Also, praying with your head to the floor/ground can be an excellent way of releasing energy, and/or focusing it with others at prayer even if you are not a Muslim, which I'm not either but it def con helps.