Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 11-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Experiencer

All timelines exist side by side

http://www.newrealities.com/index.ph...on-time-travel

Easy to understand explanation^^^
Old 11-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

A small part of the article: "you could step into your craft, go back in time, do something -- if you are assuming that you wish to, quote/unquote, change the way something happened. Then when you make that change, if you go back to the exact same time track where you left off, there will be no apparent change, because the change that was made was not in your time track, by definition, because that’s not what happened in your time track.

The change, so to speak, is not a change. It is a part of the normal history of a parallel time track, a parallel universe. So, if you wish to see the effect of the so-called change, you must go to the future or go back to the present of the parallel time track that you made the change in.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:24 PM
ElenaR

Hi Stevo,
Have you been able to put this into practice to make any changes yourself?
Old 21-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Experiencer

Well to be a smart aleck; we do it every illusionary millisecond...
we flick our focus from one reality to another as movement is an illusion. Hard to explain without a keyboard (I'm texting)

But no I haven't made a leap in space or time just yet. First step is to learn how and that you can do it. I'm still on that step.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 22-10-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Ecthalion

Sadly, this article is not scientific, but comes from a "channelled" entity (or more likely from the mind of a man who is either deluded or a confidence trickster).

Show me some proof; something which can be recorded or reproduced.
Old 21-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
Hello Stevo,

In theoretical physics they call it parallel universes (among other names). Many physics are working on theories to explain it. As a matter of fact these theories of parallel universes are more a consequence from quantum physics and not so much a standalone theory. Some researchers even have some ideas of how to verify the existence of parallel universes. If you are interested, I would suggest that you read all the books by Prof. Brian Green. It's a very interesting subject. He also writes about related subjects too in his books, that completely boggles your mind. All his books are amazing.

On a side note, I don't think it's necessary to do any time-travelling to gain information about past or future.

Boson
Old 22-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Ecthalion

The trouble with Parallel Universes is that we would exist in an infinite number of realities.

Imagine you decide to scratch your chin. Now there is a universe created at that moment - one where you don't scratch your chin. There are also an infinite number of universes created at all points between your decision to scratch and the actual event. For each point along the path of your hand a new universe is created where you change your mind, or decide to scratch your nose instead. (You get my point)

Why I can't believe this theory (for theory is all it is, it has not yet been proven) is that I believe in a "spirit" or "soul" unique to each person. If we create an infinite number of universes every second then which does our soul enter? Does it split and become diluted? Or, if a new soul is created in each reality then there are going to be one heck of a lot of each of us in the next life.

Of course, if one discounts the existence of a soul then the theory becomes acceptable, but has still to be proven.
Old 22-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Experiencer

wouldnt it be different, if say the US president scratched his nose (on tv) ... theres causality, linkage, and what ultimately does matter, for instance if it turned out that Jesus is not God for instance
Old 22-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
Hi Ecthalion,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. It's very interesting and invigorating to hear other opinions. Here is what I think about all this. First off, the concept of parallel universes is still extremely speculative even amongst physicists. At the same time the concept of a soul is also extremely speculative. We have no knowledge about how space and time exists for a soul. I am not surprised that when you combine these concepts which both are speculative, it makes little or no sense from our human perspective.

Our mind is part of this physical world, and that's how it's wired an that's how we perceive things from this dimension. There are things that sometimes emerge from math and physics that's not possible to grasp for our humble human mind because of our own physical experience. One of those is the idea of infinity. The Dirac function comes to mind. It's a beautiful mathematical function that solves many problems, but yet it's not possible to grasp what it really means because it has no measurable properties - you may call it the infinity function. Our mind just cannot find a logical representation for infinity. That's why each time infinity comes up in a discussion, it will wreak havoc to your mind. The problem is that we are observing the world from our limited third dimension and that's all we see and all we can see. It's like you can only watch the shadow of the real world out there, and you try to make the best conclusions you can from that limited perspective. I believe this: Imagine you were not an observer in the 3rd dimension but instead you were in a higher dimension, then you would actually be able to see the light of the world and not the shadow from it. And only then will the parallel universes make sense. But who really knows. This is one of those discussions that has no definite answer, only a philosophical one. So I am not more right than you are. But I do enjoy pondering how things work in the universe with my little inquisitive mind.

Boson
Old 22-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi Steveo,
This reminds me of Seth....as in Seth Speaks and The Nature of
Personal Reality.
Bravo, for bringing up such an advanced subject.

Excuse me, I didn't watch the youtube, maybe Seth was already mentioned.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru