Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Master
Personally I would never seek to allow a fallen angel be my guide. The chronicles of Enoch clearly state that these beings grew to hate us, they blame us for their judgement. And so they seek to destroy us at any means necessary. It's likely that some of them were not "evil" and got brought along in the actions that caused them to be damned and were simply following their commander's orders. It's also very possible that the original number of 200 of them has either grown or shrunk in the several thousands years since these events took place. It's likely some saw the error in their ways and sought forgiveness, and it's likely other angels of light became contemptuous of "God's" rule and chose to join the fallen angels.

Make no mistake the war between the "holy angels" and the fallen angels is a war. So there is always going to be warriors switching sides, losing their desire to fight, even perhaps spying and espionage. This is why we must be extremely careful if/when we encounter any angel because they appear to us in a form we want to see. Fallen angels once embraced "the light" I am sure they can appear in a form that would look like an angel of light. The whole story of the holy angels and fallen angels mirrors Human stories of rebellions and in-fighting. War is war no matter what class of beings are involved, and war is always the same. At least two factions fight each other until one wins, let's just hope it's the "holy" side.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm slightly confused now by the definitions of darkness. THere is the earth-rich darkness which is a positive energy but I do believe in a malign form of energy - whatever you want to call it - as well.

Not least that i previously channelled via a toxic source. That was not the darkness of mother earth.

Darkness can take many forms. Even light can show itself as darkness if one is not in balance with it the same way that darkness can show itself as light if one is in balance with it. Darkness is the chaos that destroys the old in order for the new to come forth. It is change. It is the unknown. It is many things. Understanding the unknown makes it known and out of darkness light gets born as day springs forth from night.

In war there is no peace. There is no winner. I wish for a world where the Chthonic and the Divine can co-exist in harmony. Where light and darkness is in balance. Where darkness is something we understand and respect instead of fear. In the depth of the dark we will find the place where our light dwell and when we descent into the unknown to find ourself we will find the divine within and bring forth the light and shine it upon the world.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:54 PM
InCarna

Thumbs up omg yes

Quote:
Darkness can take many forms. Even light can show itself as darkness if one is not in balance with it the same way that darkness can show itself as light if one is in balance with it. Darkness is the chaos that destroys the old in order for the new to come forth. It is change. It is the unknown. It is many things. Understanding the unknown makes it known and out of darkness light gets born as day springs forth from night.

In war there is no peace. There is no winner. I wish for a world where the Chthonic and the Divine can co-exist in harmony. Where light and darkness is in balance. Where darkness is something we understand and respect instead of fear. In the depth of the dark we will find the place where our light dwell and when we descent into the unknown to find ourself we will find the divine within and bring forth the light and shine it upon the world.

This!!!! so beautifully put and so true! love every bit of it.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
By-products of the mind?
Ya might want to check out this article.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/spirits.htm

I checked out this website and just want to make a couple of comments....It is pretty much common knowledge to most Mediums that one way that a spirit has of identifying itself is to share it's past pain of what he suffered and died from.......you can very easily get rid of this sensation by acknowledging the spirit and asking him not to identify himself this way again.......this spirit is not "within" you, but close to you........ even doctors have belief systems which color their judgement......It is true that you can bring to this life a remnant of a tramatic past life event tho, which often explain such fears as of heights, closed places, etc.......
Old 10-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIRVANA
This shows the power of belief

If you really think a demon has taken control of you then this will be your reality.

I "so" agree with this.....some people, conditioned by their cultural and religious beliefs, will see, hear and experience these beliefs -- they expect to see these things and so they do see them..........
Old 10-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Yes, been there with demon guides. Got out and lived - am still recovering but life is a healing journey and sometimes to know the light you have to know the dark.

Belle, did you ever consider that this was your own spirit self who manifested, through your physical body to learn and grow and overcome the obstacles from past lives???? and doing a pretty good job of it too.....