Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Need an answer

Hi,
can someone intuitive answer me. I've been wanting to start a biz since a year. I've been working on the blocks, astrological influences etc... Will the endeavor finally succeed now? I've tried and failed a few times now. Thanks

Last edited by Prav8 : 05-12-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Nettles

There's a load of lines here that I could repeat all about getting what you give and while they may seem like tired old lines they got that way for a reason.

Of course there are also people who might tell you that even if you give it 100% there are no guarantees and acceptance and knowing that you can learn and grow from the experience is enough.

The intuition you should be paying the most attention to is your own.

I hope the very best for you and wish you good luck with your endeavor.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prav8
Hi,
can someone intuitive answer me. I've been wanting to start a biz since a year. I've been working on the blocks, astrological influences etc... Will the endeavor finally succeed now? I've tried and failed a few times now. Thanks

You could always ask for a free Tarot Card Reading regarding this

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fo...play.php?f=146

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 07-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Focus on your marketing. what kind of business?
Old 22-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Master
Prav8 - something is telling me that your just a little "off" with your business idea - I feel that something needs to be slightly tweaked... that you need to address the correct audience in order to get the results your looking for but I feel like you're on the right path, but just need to take a slight detour... it feels like something is missing... like there's a missing piece to the puzzle and once you get that last piece in place you'll succeed... it feels like something that may have been overlooked and once you realize what it is it'll all make sense... you will wonder why you hadn't seen it before...

Let us know how it works out for you! All the best!