Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

What happens to people who are bullies, abusers, petty in spiritual world and karmic

I have got bullied and most for no reason I know others have and it was cruel and very harsh, I do not need to expand as you know what emotional abuse and pettiness is.

What happens to them in the spirit world and maybe karmically? What if these people look down on others, have a comdrmsing mindset too and have egos to crush someone who may threaten. They may pick on people.

But they wish to destroy.

Thank you
Old 08-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Master

Perhaps those who bully others may end up being the victims of bullying in some future life. They then learn what it feels like.

But this suggests that if you have been a victim of bullying in this life then perhaps you bullied others in the past?

Peace
Old 08-07-2021, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Perhaps those who bully others may end up being the victims of bullying in some future life. They then learn what it feels like.
But this suggests that if you have been a victim of bullying in this life then perhaps you bullied others in the past?
Oh yeah. But I was shown this in a sudden vision, (I get those). I didn't just read this somewhere.
Nothing is what it seems.
There is a way bigger picture.
References also: Dr Brian Weiss, Rob Schwartz

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Master
Trollers are trollers... there’s loads of forms of bullying and abuse... these people need something to prey off... the best medicine is to ignore it, or deal with it by responding... I wouldn’t let it put you off or down they are just sad and pathetic... they just try to find wisdoms in their life from others... trollers are trollers...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-07-2021, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Nothing is what it seems.
There is a way bigger picture.

Indeed. There are many possible reasons why things happen.

Bullying seems to be a big issue for Guff779, as he mentions it in most threads. I gave a simple possible answer, hoping to show Guff779 that perhaps the universe is a fair place and everyone gets what they deserve, and maybe he was not the innocent victim of other people but he was in fact the creator of his own circumstances.

Another possible scenario is that Guff779 wanted to learn the lessons of forgiveness in this incarnation, but in order to learn forgiveness there has to be something to forgive. Hence all the bullying while growing up.

Who knows.

He also asks, what happens to such bullies in the spirit world? Maybe they end up on a lower astral plane surrounded by other bigger bullies and then they discover that bullying is not such fun any more. Or maybe they have a life review and they see everything they did and said, and they feel how it felt for the other person, and they feel deeply remorseful.

Again, who knows.

Peace
Old 11-07-2021, 09:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I have got bullied and most for no reason I know others have and it was cruel and very harsh, I do not need to expand as you know what emotional abuse and pettiness is.
The real question is what are the reasons you're asking these questions? If you're looking for some kind of revenge or payback that says everything about you as a person. If you hold onto the bitterness then you have to live with that in your heart, and that's the choice you make. You could choose to forgive and forget. You could also choose to understand yourself at a far deeper level, because how you respond to the bullying tells you so much about yourself, both Spiritually and as a person.

For you, Spirituality is how you move on from here. Is this the kind of person you want to be or do you want to do something more constructive with it? How long are you going to be a victim? Are you going to forgive them and yourself?

And is this less to do with karma and more to do with Life's Purpose/Karmic Agreement?
Old 11-07-2021, 10:59 AM
asearcher

Hi Guff779!

So sorry about that. God, I don't know what happens to them. My spontanous thought is that I think unless you get stuck and don't see the light, if you do see the light you go to the kind of heaven that match your own inner growth.

My guess is that if you exist on the low level there is a hiarki going on.

It is much obvious when I look at some animals to see that there is hiarki there as well. And us as humans are animals so with that thought I think it really comes from that.

Having the need to be in power, in control, lacking empathy and respect for your fellow man means that that kind of person has not developed in a healthy way and has at some stage not been nurtured the way it would have been healthy. If that is just the ego or if it goes deeper than that and scars the soul - I don't know.

I recognise someone that I have had huge issues with in this life from a past life regression I did way before I met this individual. I can't swear it is one and the same spirit but i kind of think it is. That individual is just as bad! Like nothing has happened over that long period of time! There are those who get bullied but then they bully and this will go on and on til the lesson is taught and some of us, me definitely included in that team - I am sure - are slow learners even if my areas (and I am sure I am blind to some of them and don't even know it is something I need to outgrow) could be different.

My thought is that a bully has been a victim but not learned the lesson and then become a bully so it will never again be the victim, see? One has to get off that carousel and learn about equality instead.

I think what ever happens is part of the procedure to finally one day break through and get to the finish line. We measure things by time here and someone like me who believes in reincarnation is all time based - but there is no time "over there", it doesn't matter if you get it right the second time or the 100 time, we all have it in us to make it and we will and once we have - those mistakes, those ugly mistakes we've done I think will just simply be so non important that they will all fade away and be gone.

Once you have empathy and you will feel what you have done to hurt someone else, then it will feel like hell, I am sure. We all got what's coming for us, there is no escape from that i think, but it is meant to push us forward to the next level.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Yes, asearcher.

I feel silly I didn't notice before Guff said:''I have got bullied and most for no reason...''

I was told what my father said seeing me right after birth in the hospital ...
and it didn't stop til the month he died
- the ridicule, shaming, put downs.
Oh my, under 6 yrs old! The memories of his adult intensity -
and for a cute blue-blonde with curls, my sister says ---my sister is dumbfounded by my stories that she missed completely (dad's princess).
Decades after his death suddenly in a 'vision' in the middle of a Saturday morning ---
I saw that he wasn't the ogre I was so angry at ---he was 1 of my best buddies - and that as a loving favor
intended to do this to me so I would stop being mean to others

Gosh, I've told this story so many times here, sorry, new people here, ya know ..hoping it gives a diff perspective or understanding
that there certainly IS a reason (for everything) as far as I can tell.
(I have had 2 sudden visions since, like my life flashing before me, scene after scene -
and all of it was 'meant to be'...orchestrated just for ME!) Jaw-dropping moments.

Now, what could the lesson be for Guff? Who knows -
1. learn humility? Maybe, sure.
But it could also be
2. to learn to have a back bone and stand up for himself in confidence!
It could be
3. to learn HE is in control of his life and not be anyone's doormat...
4. realize his power to create his world around him and how it responds to him-
Example -
a. people respecting his presence when he walks into a room ---
or
b. be seen as a weak person to be taken advantage of.

Obviously, I have experience with this *seemingly ---no reason for the abuse*.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-07-2021, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
What happens to them in the spirit world and maybe karmically?

We all get what we think we deserve. My own bully (same as Miss Hepburn's) caused me a great deal of pain, but I now see it as the greatest gift I have received in this lifetime. I am so grateful!

If I hadn't been put down and made a shameful thing, I wouldn't have learned that no one can tell me who I am. What others think and do have no bearing except to offer me the opportunity to question myself. The severity of the situation drove the question in deep.

If I have any input into what happens to them (and I do), then they are greatly blessed. They have performed a high service to me. At some level, it can't have been easy for them and the trauma I felt was sure shared by them.

My advice is to be less concerned about what they deserve and more concerned about what you deserve. You deserve to know that you are who you think you are. Examine your thoughts and know that you deserve to be loved and indeed are greatly loved by the Creator, just as you are.

Blessings,
Z
Old 21-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much everyone for your comments and insights, a lot of high detail and I appreciate all the responses.