Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Master

It is my belief there are no coincidences. So if the killer crosses the path of the victim then it was intended. We all have experiences while incarnate. Some as the killer some as the victim.

I also believe we do not die. The physical body dies, but the spirit lives on so there is merely a transition not a death. I do not mean to offend anyone. These are just my beliefs.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It is my belief there are no coincidences. So if the killer crosses the path of the victim then it was intended. We all have experiences while incarnate. Some as the killer some as the victim.

I also believe we do not die. The physical body dies, but the spirit lives on so there is merely a transition not a death. I do not mean to offend anyone. These are just my beliefs.
So... if a cannibalistic psychopath decided to catch you, kill you and eat you then you wouldn't mind because it was intended? Is that right?
Old 27-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Master

If that was in my life line then yes I would have to accept my fate. No I wouldn't like it but then when have I ever liked conflict of any kind?

I've had much conflict in my life and as I look back I can see and appreciate everything I have gone through, because without that conflict and recovery and finding solutions I am a much better person than when I was born. I am becoming the person I was striving to be before I was born. I'm not here for the enjoyment of life. I am here to learn.

I do not fear death. I would rather go peacefully (wouldn't we all) but whatever will happen when my time comes, I the person will survive the death. Only the body will die.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I would rather go peacefully (wouldn't we all)
Yes, I believe that we would. Even deer and other "game" animals.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Master

Game animals die in an instant with a bullet to the heart. It is a very humane way of dying.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Ecthalion

If the shot is accurate... maybe. They still die unnecessarily and early, purely to feed someone's lust for blood; someone who could live quite happily without ever killing them. One man's pleasure is another souls death. No need for it at all.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Master

How do you know the game dies early and unnecessarily? Please explain how you have this information on another soul whether it be human or animal or insect?
Old 27-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Ecthalion

It dies early because if a man had not killed it, it would still be alive. It dies unnecessarily because the man does not have to kill it. Free will. He could choose not to kill. No one forces him.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Master

I respect your opinion.
Old 28-09-2013, 06:50 AM
primrose

i hav'nt read all the posts, the title caught my eye. I'm an amimal lover, and a vegetarian. I don't agree with anyone hunting, in this day & age, no one needs to kill to eat. I do kill insects, to me they are not sentient things. I classify them the same as I do alligators & crocodiles who are natural killers, I know all insects are'nt deadly, but if I find any indoors they are killed. I feel no guilt. please no lectures.
Closed Thread