Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Suspended
Tree Hugging

Admittedly I don't do it very often because of physical stuff....but having changed my avatar to reflect a love of tree hugging, I wondered how you all felt about it....?

For me, it's on a par with hugging someone I love. In fact, it's better.
Old 14-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Master
Hey Squatchit ..

I have been drawn to hug the odd tree ..and said "Thanks" after it..lol.. its a great exchange and feeling..a very happy one..maybe I will hug a tree today ..its been awhile.

Love To You
:)
Old 15-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Master
I love trees. They seem wise and majestic. I have to admit, as much as I love them, walking by them, hearing the leaves rustle in the wind, I don't hug them. lol

I love the new avatar and signature by the way

zipzip
Old 15-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Sentientno1

Sure Squarchit, i hug em, more often run thier leaves gently thru my hands or brush them with my hands and talk to them. Bushes and shrubs too. Tell them how fine they look.

Up into my forties i used to like to climb a favorite tree and sit and read a book....
Old 15-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Suspended
Thank you guys and gals. I hugged that tree in my avatar years ago...and can still remember it.

I think I'll hug a tree today too. It is a special exchange. I tend to get strength from trees.

Squatch
Old 15-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Neville

I loved this picture,

Old 15-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Lisa

I love hugging trees, and know what?

Trees love to be hugged!
Old 15-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Humm

I love tree hugging. I love connecting to that energy - sinking all my cares into it's never-ending groundedness.

If I could I would hug a tree everyday - but of course people would talk...

This is my favorite hugging tree - it is on a small ridge overlooking a ravine deep in a forested park where I live. The picture is rather deceptive, the tree is actually pretty big.

Yes - that is all one big oak tree.
Old 15-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Hiya Humm

Wow, that is one gorgeous tree. I think I might nick it for my computer background.

Have a hug.

Squiggle
Old 15-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Humm

Cool!

The uploaded size is 1024 x 768. If you want bigger or to crop it to fit your screen resolution I could email you the original, which is 2272 x 1704.

Lemme know.