Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Covid, any signs found in Astrology?

Wondering if the stars gave any clue to this 'disruption' or event.

Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Miss Hep,

I believe Saturn/Capricorn had a really strong influence. I know Astrology King wrote early in the year how Saturn & Pluto conjunct was going to really blow some stuff out of the water. He's got some good resources. So does the web sight Eighth House Astrology, she's pretty brilliant.

To add, when the riots & protesting started happening in the summer, there was about 5-6 planets in retrograde at the same time. Capricorn Eclipse was occurring in the summer. The planet Saturn going retrograde on May 11th until September 29th is a heavy one, so if some folks have lessons to learn it was probably highlighted in that area.

In my opinion, lots of Saturn/Capricorn energy. Saturn, planet of Karma and transformation.
Old 23-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Master

Here is a post made a couple of months ago:

I was looking for some further information on this and I came across an astrologer Maurice Fernandez.

Back in 2015 he wrote:

On January 12, 2020, Saturn conjoins Pluto at 22° Capricorn for a single, and dramatic, pass. With the Sun, Ceres, and Mercury within a degree, and the respective South Nodes of Saturn and Pluto close to this degree, we can expect this cycle to have an exceptionally powerful effect, from the year leading up to the conjunction and approximately two years following it. As previously mentioned, this cycle is bound to stimulate significant geopolitical dynamics that will affect the distribution of power in many structures on a global scale. Angular aspects between Saturn and Pluto are also known to reflect pandemics (my emphasis) and natural disasters, including seismic and volcanic activity.

He expands on these themes:

It may seem premature to analyze transits four or five years prior to their occurrence, when so much can happen in between; however, because 2020 promises to be a turning point in our history, now is an appropriate time. When we will eventually look back at that period, we may find ourselves dividing the times between “life before 2020 and life after 2020.”

The year 2020 seems not to let up in intensity. From the first days of the year until the very last ones, each month accrues critically important planetary cycles that will undoubtedly set the tone for many years to come. Here are the most prominent ones:

The year begins soon after a powerful Total Solar Eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn (Dec 26, 2019), and this is followed soon after by the mammoth Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction (Jan 12, 2020), exactly on their own respective nodes, and also tightly conjunct the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres.

In March and April, Jupiter catches up to Pluto for another new cycle conjunction, in close proximity to Saturn. Later in the year, from August until December, Mars entering and retrograding in Aries will square Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in turn.

Maurice Fernandez concludes:

If we contemplate the whole sequence of astrological events in the year 2020, with its dramatic planetary alignments, we can anticipate great intensity and changes on many levels all through the year. These events will likely have a destructive edge as a new world order is rising from deconstruction— change is not always a smooth process. However, since all the year’s transits culminate in the Jupiter–Saturn conjunction in Aquarius, we will see new solutions and paradigms emerge. There is a promise of rebirth and a new vision that will gradually unfold in the following months into 2021 and years to come.

Peace
Old 23-09-2020, 09:42 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Here is a post made a couple of months ago:

I was looking for some further information on this and I came across an astrologer Maurice Fernandez.

Back in 2015 he wrote:

On January 12, 2020, Saturn conjoins Pluto at 22° Capricorn for a single, and dramatic, pass. With the Sun, Ceres, and Mercury within a degree, and the respective South Nodes of Saturn and Pluto close to this degree, we can expect this cycle to have an exceptionally powerful effect, from the year leading up to the conjunction and approximately two years following it. As previously mentioned, this cycle is bound to stimulate significant geopolitical dynamics that will affect the distribution of power in many structures on a global scale. Angular aspects between Saturn and Pluto are also known to reflect pandemics (my emphasis) and natural disasters, including seismic and volcanic activity.

He expands on these themes:

It may seem premature to analyze transits four or five years prior to their occurrence, when so much can happen in between; however, because 2020 promises to be a turning point in our history, now is an appropriate time. When we will eventually look back at that period, we may find ourselves dividing the times between “life before 2020 and life after 2020.”

The year 2020 seems not to let up in intensity. From the first days of the year until the very last ones, each month accrues critically important planetary cycles that will undoubtedly set the tone for many years to come. Here are the most prominent ones:

The year begins soon after a powerful Total Solar Eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn (Dec 26, 2019), and this is followed soon after by the mammoth Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction (Jan 12, 2020), exactly on their own respective nodes, and also tightly conjunct the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres.

In March and April, Jupiter catches up to Pluto for another new cycle conjunction, in close proximity to Saturn. Later in the year, from August until December, Mars entering and retrograding in Aries will square Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in turn.

Maurice Fernandez concludes:

If we contemplate the whole sequence of astrological events in the year 2020, with its dramatic planetary alignments, we can anticipate great intensity and changes on many levels all through the year. These events will likely have a destructive edge as a new world order is rising from deconstruction— change is not always a smooth process. However, since all the year’s transits culminate in the Jupiter–Saturn conjunction in Aquarius, we will see new solutions and paradigms emerge. There is a promise of rebirth and a new vision that will gradually unfold in the following months into 2021 and years to come.

Peace

WOW iamthat, are all astrologers this insightful?

Thanks for sharing,

JL
Old 24-09-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wondering if the stars gave any clue to this 'disruption' or event.

Thanks.

Here is a peek for the rest of the year.

Mars is Retrograde In Aries from September 9 – November 13
Expect energy depletions and a sense of hopelessness.

A Lunar Eclipse in Gemini on November 30
Here is our chance to get rid of some 'dead wood' which will help us to get a new start.

The only Solar Eclipse of the year will be in Sagittarius on December 14
This will be a mind opener. We will be able to come face to face with what we believe which we may continue believing but their is the possibility we will be enlightened.

Jupiter is in Aquarius on December 19
Fresh air. Possibility of seeing the bigger picture.

The Grand Finale of the year, the wild conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on December 21.

Positive thoughts and expect to be super charged with energy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Thumbs up

Thank you, you guys!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-09-2020, 04:17 AM
Master
Maybe we should do one for next year?

Good chance Covid will be with us next year.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-09-2020, 01:13 PM
ImthatIm

I observed the Morning star this morning which is my practice
and it was a dim orange. Like I was observing mars instead.
I know this is due to smoke from California but it brought to mind
the sign of the times. Covid 19 and a seeming Spirit of division going around.
Exciting times. I can't help wondering what is next.
It is all humbling.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I observed the Morning star this morning which is my practice
and it was a dim orange. Like I was observing mars instead.
I know this is due to smoke from California but it brought to mind
the sign of the times. Covid 19 and a seeming Spirit of division going around.
Exciting times. I can't help wondering what is next.
It is all humbling.

Interesting observation.

I like looking for the ISS (International Space Station).
I can't see it because of the Californian fires.

The best watch I saw was when a Russian ship left the ISS and shortly after, Dragon appeared on an approach for docking! That was amazing!

The worst watch was when I was expecting to see a different craft approach ISS. It did not happen. I went and checked on my computer to find out what was going on only to find out it blew up on the launch pad in Virginia, USA!

Old 05-10-2020, 07:59 AM
Knower

Wow, I never thought of asking this myself about the current situation we all are experiencing this whole year of 2020. Eye glued on this post already. :)