Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-09-2020, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Recently had dreams with celebrities in them

Thursday night I had a dream that I saw Taylor Swift in my old apartment. I was in the kitchen and she walked by with some other girl I didn't see the face of. Then I said out loud "That's Taylor Swift!" and she smiled at me. Then the setting changed to my old workplace (a retail store) and she was there apparently buying clothes. My appearance also changed and I had my hair grown out like I used to when I worked there. For some reason, instead of walking I was skipping or bouncing around the floor and then Taylor Swift exclaimed "Bouncy! Bouncy!"

Then on Friday night I had an even stranger dream that Ross and Monica from "Friends" were having sex next to me in my bed. It was very strange. I don't think it qualifies as incest since they're not actually related LoL. Then later in the dream Ross and Rachel do it too. Apparently all of this was happening on a train which was surprising since the bathroom was huge.

So I looked up what it means to dream you meet a celebrity and got a couple of answers. Maybe someone could help me clear up what the specific symbols mean in these dreams? Thanks in advance!
Old 13-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Yaoughta

Drams are triggered by emotional reactions, whether overt or subtle. Dream settings that refer to your past, such as old workplaces typically refer to situations that occurred there or your feelings about that job or how that job situation relates to a current life situation. Some believe that celebrities are said to represent spirit guides, but more often than not, they're in your dreams to convey a message and it depends on how you think about them. If you like Taylor Swift, it could be trying to convey the word swift or quickly or it could be referring to female verbal energy or expressing yourself. Ross and Rachel and Monica are from Friends, so friends having sex usually refers to merging energies, nothing more. This may indicate you admired a friend of yours perhaps for a particular trait or quality they have that you wished you had or something similar.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow. Thank you - that makes a lot of sense. I also found this explanation online:

"Celebrities in dreams are usually symbols for some aspect of your personality or something about you based on your opinions, feelings, thoughts, or memories of that celebrity. ... Alternatively, a celebrity may reflect an idea or situation that you feel is more important than anything else in your life."

So, since Taylor Swift is a musician, could she also symbolize my musicianship which I place much importance on in my life?
Old 13-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Master
iv had thm 1s to peppl off tv

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔