Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Unfortunately nothing can protect us from our own stupidity.And my conclusion of steping back and seeing the biggest picture,is that some of us have no problem to sacrifice their lifes and their families for the shake of drama..

Feeling special is all that matters.

Have fun.
Your frustrations preceded you as your upset with the fact you want something you are not able to access yet. These are the types of barriers you create for yourself and make what you want more difficult to obtain. Your vibration is set too low, so your spiritual engine won't run properly to give you your chance if any to obtain, if not get closer to the goal.

I hope you find peace in yourself and raise your vibration, you'll have a better chance than to discredit those of us who have achieved what you so much desire.

Peace and love brother

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
No brother, I'm not. My gifts are clairsentience (clear feeling/sensing or psychic feeling/sensing, including clairempathy) An Empath.

claircognizance (clear knowing or psychic knowing) and
clairvoyance (clear seeing, or psychic vision). Depends on which I use more often depends on which has strength to overcome the others. So they take turns.
Hi.... I was born Empath/ highly sensitive.... Which is why I struggled from being young.... Age 4 , from first day at school I knew, as I said that I was different....or should I say, I thought I was "normal" and all the other kids were odd !!!....:But no support network for me, been deemed as shy ... And always been forced to do things that made me feel physically sick.... Just normal, everyday things , and no-one understood me.. which is why I am pleased your son has guidence in you.. Did you experience any difficulties growing up, with your gifts?...
Old 30-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
You're a waste of time.I feel sorry for the kid and what he'll face because of you.
Have fun with your divine awakening.
Your digging yourself into a black hole and nearing its event horizon, a point of no return. I'm throwing you a lifeline but you're trying to bite the hand that feeds you.
I'm always here to help you understand regardless.

Peace and love brother

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 30-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I was born Empath/ highly sensitive.... Which is why I struggled from being young.... Age 4 , from first day at school I knew, as I said that I was different....or should I say, I thought I was "normal" and all the other kids were odd !!!....:But no support network for me, been deemed as shy ... And always been forced to do things that made me feel physically sick.... Just normal, everyday things , and no-one understood me.. which is why I am pleased your son has guidence in you.. Did you experience any difficulties growing up, with your gifts?...
We should compare scars and share war stories of growing up, would fun and interesting.

Old 30-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Do you even know what seeing synchronicities mean?
Are you jealous?

Blowing your trumpet at something you don't fully understand can leave you a little 'ed.

1. I did not force this on him. If anyone asks, I will tell them how it is, not like the majority and suppress their growth and potential by telling the cow pies like, "son, that's nonsense. Your to young to know of this knowledge, let alone understand it, go back to playing in the dirt."

Is that what you would have liked me to have responded?!

2. If anybody sees synchronicities, at any age, if they have the urge to find out why it should be and nurtured. Not dismissed as your tone is suggesting. As it is obvious you lack the capacity to fully understand that everything in the universe happens for a reason. Very very rarely is anything accidental.

3. Do you know why he may be seeing these synchronicities, apart from

your suggestion of me forcing him to know this?
Have you considered (possibly not) that he may be an indigo, crystal or Starchild? Beginning his awakening, to take over where I left off when my time here is done?

4. That there is a purpose to what you perceive as wrongdoing which you don't fully understand.

Maybe take a step back and have a look at the "big picture", look at why souls are awakening (regardless of physical, of body age) they are doing so for a divine purpose. You're the one making a judgement on a divine plan, not me, not my son. If it was not meant to be, it wouldn't have happened. But it did.

Peace and love brother

yes I know this type of posting I always call them 'a punch in the stomachs followed by a pad on the back '

in other words energy stealing taking place by trying to bring some one down and asserting a dominant position

pfff I thought this forum was clean , how wrong I was I must be naive

peace and love to you lol
Old 30-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
You're a waste of time.I feel sorry for the kid and what he'll face because of you.
Have fun with your divine awakening.
...Oh dear me.... Can I send you a hug?.. No.. I know at this moment in time you would rather spray me with your salt spray...and that is fine.. I understand.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Elfin

Lightbulb

Quote:
We should compare scars and share war stories of growing up, would fun and interesting.
There would be lots to tell and share, I'm sure.... But I wouldn't change a thing !!
Old 30-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattio
yes I know this type of posting I always call them 'a punch in the stomachs followed by a pad on the back '

in other words energy stealing taking place by trying to bring some one down and asserting a dominant position

pfff I thought this forum was clean , how wrong I was I must be naive

peace and love to you lol
Besides your opinion about others and how they post,do you have anything to add to the topic?
Old 30-08-2020, 11:06 AM
hazada guess

I've read this thread with interest and the only thing I can say is listen to Heightened-Awareness, He knows what he is talking about.(In my opinion).
Old 30-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Master
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.

Also the gentle and nice people,won't be there to offer their help.Everyone wants to play the role of the nice guy,and when things get really tough,they dissappear.