Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Master
From doubt to certainty

Specifically negative: Blablablabla.... I noticed I have allot of doubts, confusion, uncertainty.

Generally negative: Doubt
Generally positive: Certainty

Now I am going to try to establish a general positive grid, by focusing consistently on the word certainty and allow the law of attraction to fill it in with details and specifics and thoughts and ideas and life circumstancial realisations of all of that which are in energetic allignment with certainty. Just gonna focus on certainty and let the thoughts come which are in alignment with that. With the "laying new pipes" or "Grid work" analogy. Or earlier analogy of the "focus wheel process"

Generally positive: Certainty.
When I know something for sure.
I know it for sure. It's so obvious.
I have no doubt in my mind.
Yeah I know it for sure.
I feel confident.
When I know it for sure.
There is no doubt.
Yeah, solid, I can trust this.
It's foolproof. It's consistent.
It is stable. It is solid. DUHH!
Obviously, I have known this for a long time.
I know this.
It is so obvious and there is no doubt about it.
It feels familiar and good.
It feels safe and it feels good.
There is really no counter evidence.
It is the way it is.
It is like that, yeah.
It is simply like that.
I know it. I understand it.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:48 AM
Master
Continue:

I felt some resistance. I'll try again. To focus more consistently.

General Positive:
Certainty.
Knowingness.
Unchanging, absolute.
Omni present.
All is One.

My vibration of doubt is so rooted. I need to take several days to focus on certainty. And really allow the energetic grid of certainty to be formed. I can hardly even find general statements of certainty. They are there but for some reason the energy is blocked or contradicted within me. Causes me to feel uncomfortable. So I'll try to slow this process down. Spread it over a couple of days or one. And focus as often as I can on certainty and build my way up with more statements of certainty and knowingness.

Thank you.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Master
Dear ewwerrin.I missed your freely,joyfully posts.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:16 PM
Lorelyen

As they say there are only two certainties in life - tax and death.

However, there's some merit in look before you leap. Something I haven't always been good at, certainty or not. Leos are known for leaping before they look.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Dear ewwerrin.I missed your freely,joyfully posts.
I missed the universe that existed 1 nano second ago. It just went right over my head. I have no freaking idea where it went. It's just gone and I have no idea where it is. Wether or not it exists at all even. Did it exist at all even? I have no evidence at all for this.