Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-07-2020, 08:26 AM
hazada guess

Sorry for interrupting everyone, I don't usually post on this thread.I just thought that id let you know that I've signed up to that forum and the message i recieved was that it would take 3 day's so i'm just waiting. The admins light is always on at the bottom of the forum so we'll see what happens.
Old 31-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Sorry for interrupting everyone, I don't usually post on this thread.I just thought that id let you know that I've signed up to that forum and the message i recieved was that it would take 3 day's so i'm just waiting. The admins light is always on at the bottom of the forum so we'll see what happens.
It would be nice. I signed up for the 2nd option forum, but there you cannot just post and share. you have to wait for your post to be approved. I always feel that stinks. Takes too long if there isn't a mod around so you cannot really have a flowing conversation.
Wait and see for now for both options.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
@FairyCrystal
I'm sure we can breathe some life into it
I missed this post, sorry...
But I agree! Someone else's forum could benefit from all this.
The same happened when I stopped my spiritual forum. One member had been trying to get his forum going for years, never getting anywhere.
Almost all my former members moved to his so he was laughing, and it's still doing okay now.
I'm happy for him.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I actually did not get that message. Only that it needs to be activated.
I also cannot see an admin online, I don't even know who that is. If I click on it, it says "login" which I can't.

I guess we'll just have to wait or find yet another forum. I've tried before to find a good spiritual / lightworker forum, always came up empty or found some 'dead' fora. So I'm impressed some people do find them!
Old 31-07-2020, 03:34 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It would be nice. I signed up for the 2nd option forum, but there you cannot just post and share. you have to wait for your post to be approved. I always feel that stinks. Takes too long if there isn't a mod around so you cannot really have a flowing conversation.
Wait and see for now for both options.

If that's https://forums.tarot.com it's only your first post that needs approval. I think The Captain is the admin there.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Legrand

Meanwhile until we get approved on this website.

I'm on http://afterlifeforums.com/ as Cupid.

Miss Hepburn is already there.

The owner of the list has a nice energy. He told me he could modify the major thread titles for our needs.

Regards
Old 31-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
If that's https://forums.tarot.com it's only your first post that needs approval. I think The Captain is the admin there.
Cool! Thank you
Old 31-07-2020, 05:01 PM
55Degrees

@FairyCrystal
I signed up to SI 3 days ago and haven't had any type of email or message yet to say my membership is pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Meanwhile until we get approved on this website.

I'm on http://afterlifeforums.com/ as Cupid.

Miss Hepburn is already there.

The owner of the list has a nice energy. He told me he could modify the major thread titles for our needs.

Regards

There's nothing there for us divination fans tho.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
@FairyCrystal
I signed up to SI 3 days ago and haven't had any type of email or message yet to say my membership is pending.

There's nothing there for us divination fans tho.
I did get an email after sign up to welcome me and with my username.

And indeed that afterlife forum looks nice, but hasn't got much interesting to offer. Well, not to me anyway. I'm not into discussing death and the afterlife.
I'd indeed miss divination, but also Lightwork, crystals etc.
And the admin may say he can change stuff, but it's got over 3000 members. Changing into another type of forum may not go down well.
I'm taking my chances with the ones you came up with for now.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Master

I havent heard from them so far