Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-05-2021, 03:52 AM
Master
Why is it so hard for me to reach positive emotion. (Frustration/irritation/impatience)
Every single thing that exists is worthless and meaningless. (Pessimism)
The worthlessness and meaninglessness is infinite. (Boredom)

Well, at least I don't have to try and change it. (Contentment)
It is more enjoyable to accept all things. (Contentment)
Old 30-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Master
I don't know what to do. (overwhelment)
Who said I have to do anything?! (Frustration/irritation/impatience)

It is peaceful being alone. (contentment)
Free at last. (contentment)
I have always wanted to be free. (contentment)
Old 31-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Master
It's all fake. (pessimism)
Can't do anything about it. (boredom)
So what am I gonna do now? (frustration/irritation/impatience)
It doesn't matter. (pessimism)

Maybe there is something that I can enjoy now. (contentment)
Meditate and relax. (contentment)
Enjoy my life in whatever way I can. (contentment)
Even if there is one way I can enjoy my life, then I can enjoy my life that way. (contentment)
And the rest doesn't matter. (contentment)
Old 27-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
ok more good stuff. I checked on my last appiffany and it was a big realisation that is not capable of being put into words but the words was good enough to point in the right direction. And I have found very big confirmation.

This thread started desperately, but it worked. because I kept going at it. i wouldent give up. no matter what. I did the work, regardless of being too tired....
Appearantly this is from the 7th dimension and upwards.

I'm so sorry about the lame self contradictions that caused me to maybe have indirectly caused the actual full recording of the realisation to be deleted. Can't do anything about it.

This quote is the only indication I have of what might've been there.

I guess the main clarification is that everything MEANS nothing, and nothing MEANS everything. It is the meaning. The definition. The value. Where one realises it all, and it all means nothing, and then this lack of meaning, suddenly becomes THE VERY SOURCE of new reality. From that moment forward, every meaning that is given, every value that is assigned, is what becomes a reality.

IT is the absolute deep deep core of all that exists, and how the being, the consciousness, creates from this deep core, a dream. By defining it in some way, that then becomes the meaning that is received, by the appearantly "meaningless" reflection of the reality.

It is the prime radiant. The absolute freedom to create infinite possibility, in the zero-point energy, or god source, nothingness reality, that is of the 7th dimension and up. Well that's what I've heard it be called. The realm of God.

Like all these things we perceive outside of us, are like a meaningless beings and becomings, that are hollow and empty. And the moment we choose to believe that it means a particular thing, that meaning becomes a reality that is then experienced and explored.

Similar to the idea of how energy expands in order to contract, created in order to be experienced. Flowing outward in order to be perceived back inwards. Like a torus.

My understanding of these things are so fractured. Ofcourse there are those who say "You forgot all of it, so that you can remember all of it again."

But that makes no sense. I somehow feel like there is big remembrance coming and integration and unification and wholeification. In the future. But always the future. But really, my hopes are set on the future. Because so few people actually talk about these things from a place of remembrance. And clear mindedness.

And for some reason, I have agreed to remember it together collectively, with the collective. And it is impossible to comprehend what that will look like. Imagine everything being fake, the entire universe becoming a dream. Before our very eyes.

Often people think that's some kind of death that occurs in order to realise that. But for some reason I don't think that's gonna happen. Because death already did happen. We are simply not in that reality. I am not in that reality. Even if death occured, it woulden't mean anything. So I don't see death as the point or way of or towards anything at the moment.

But whatever it will be, we might aswell call it death, because it is impossible to imagine it. And death is like that.

Ok, for me maybe not death. Because I've wanted it too much and for too long, I don't even care about it anymore. My ego is dying 5 billion times per second and nothing changes.

What would I do in nothingness? Whoever I truely am, would instantly become a dream, manifest. But if all infinite reality loses meaning. Forever. And nothing changes... Then... Why am I here? Why am I dreaming about this?

Maybe my true self, is in the dream, and this is the counter reality to the dream, like a counter dream. A dream within a dream. And I seek to become coherent with the original dream, to remember the god source from which both came. And then what? Just to realise it all means nothing again, and I already did that, and it got me here. So why am I here?

To write this... So... What? For whom? Is it all predestined? Is it all a meaning? No.

I have no emotion, right now, so does that mean I have no believe? I am experiencing this for real, so there has to be a believe.

I need to seek some information.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-06-2021 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences, again
Old 30-06-2021, 06:05 PM
Master
I'm not to sure if it will reveal god but definitely will reveal something... Some type of empathic stating God gave us everything we have and gave us the directions and deliverance when needed including guiding us through attraction- allowing this to be revealed when the big revealing comes' even if it's the God of the horizons or God, God - some natural achiever or deliver with lessons...some where in attraction even the brand name* ones or the laws of physics state attraction and it's causes... Attraction is ever so more attraction and ever so more attractive - basically the law states*

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Master
Love post #74 - could of written it my self.. Your ideas are wholesome; decently the 7th demential... Death accrues through every eluding epifiney - having courage to dictate that is great imagination...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Master
Atleast I know what I want.
I don't need to stop doing anything.
I am not free to do anything I want to do.
I don't need to be free to do anything I want to do.
It doesn't matter what I want to do.
It is impossible to give up my power.
Freedom is irrelevant.
Nothing is important.
There is nothing serious going on here.
Everything that exists is relevant.
Everything has a clearly defined purpose and meaning and value.
Everything is perfect. I am perfect.

I am not so good at creating this dream.
I am such a failure.
I have failed in every single endeavour that I have ever partaken in.
I am not so good at failing.
I have tried to be a failer.
But I simply cannot fail.
It is forever impossible to fail.
No matter how hard I try, I keep not being able to fail.
I have only endless succes that awaits me in the never ending eternal dream that is of my eternal existence.
I will fail at every single thing that I truely want to fail at.
Succes is irrelevant.
I am here to do more than just succeed.

It doesn't matter what I want to do.