Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Danielle let me know it's back out. It takes time of course before stores will be stocked again.
It now depends how fast she ships and how long customs will take. You can never tell, sometimes it's a week, can also be 4 weeks. The shop I'm gonna purchase through will let me know.
Not buying directly from Danielle's shop as then I might get customs added to an already expensive deck. Plus, she's not particularly fast with customer service. Her shop email doesn't get you a reply, via her FB it took a month and a half and still not answered the question I had.
So not very reliable.

But at least things are happening now, and I reserved a copy too!
Old 29-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Master
I have finally been able to order it tonight!!
It was now in :) So with a bit of luck I will have it Friday or Saturday, depending on how fast she ships and the postal services that are backed up all the time.
I'm crossing my fingers for Saturday, otherwise it will likely be Tuesday :/
Old 05-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Master
Gosh, I finally now got confirmation and track trace of my Moonchild Tarot deck. I was actually beginning to think I'd been conned.
I kept getting vague replies to my emails, which she replied days late, with info that she would pack it then and then, and I'd have it on Monday. Monday came, nothing. Another email.
Today reply that she'd send it off today or tomorrow. Again???
Shortly thereafter I received track & trace from postal office. It should be delivered tomorrow, provided postal services won't get delayed.
This has become a bit of an unpleasant experience. I doubt I will ever order from this woman again.
But as long as I have my deck!!
Old 07-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Master
Unbelievable but I still haven't got it... Delivery got delayed, would arrive today. So I get up, happy that finally I will have my deck!
Check email: delayed! No time/date yet of delivery, but within 3 days...

It's almost as if I'm being tested? Something else I bought and was sent a day later is going to arrive as normal today. So why not the deck?
I know it'll be extra busy with Mother Day orders, but still...
Really weird.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:11 PM
55Degrees

A lot of places are on lockdown or running on limited staffing numbers due a little thing known as a pandemic.
Our postal deliveries have slowed down in the UK and we no longer have a mail delivery on Saturdays. Courier companies are struggling too.
I understand you are excited for the deck arriving but life isn't normal at the moment and we've just got to roll with it by having a bit of patience and gratitude for those people putting themselves at risk doing 'ssential jobs, like making deliveries.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
A lot of places are on lockdown or running on limited staffing numbers due a little thing known as a pandemic.
Our postal deliveries have slowed down in the UK and we no longer have a mail delivery on Saturdays. Courier companies are struggling too.
I understand you are excited for the deck arriving but life isn't normal at the moment and we've just got to roll with it by having a bit of patience and gratitude for those people putting themselves at risk doing 'ssential jobs, like making deliveries.
I asked the parcel delivery guy from postal services when he delivered my crystal today. He said it was insanely busy. Just today he had 160 deliveries to make! He said it was just wait and see when something arrives, the logic has gone out of it a bit. Indeed also because of Mother Day (Sunday) orders & deliveries.
So indeed wait and be patient a little longer...
Old 09-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Master
I got it in!! It was a long wait, but it was worth it for sure! The cards are gorgeous, the booklet impressive and I like that it's in colour :)
Old 10-05-2020, 10:14 AM
Master
The Hierophant in this deck is curious. At first glance I thought it was the Death card. A dark figure with a dark blue cloak and a waning moon behind it almost looking like horns.
I do like it do, although admittedly I would've preferred without the 'horns'. But the interpretation in the book is great! :)

Old 06-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Fairy Crystal,

Your thread inspired me to purchase this deck a month ago! I saw how much delay you experienced, so I purchased through an American indy store instead and not directly through her store.

Its a drop dead gorgeous deck, i like the diversity of the deck and how it uses different types of cultures and body types of people.

My only complaint would be that the cards are too big for my hands. I wasn't expecting the stock to be so thick either, they clump together at times, but still, its a beautiful deck and I am happy to have it part of my collection.

Old 10-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello Fairy Crystal,

Your thread inspired me to purchase this deck a month ago! I saw how much delay you experienced, so I purchased through an American indy store instead and not directly through her store.

Its a drop dead gorgeous deck, i like the diversity of the deck and how it uses different types of cultures and body types of people.

My only complaint would be that the cards are too big for my hands. I wasn't expecting the stock to be so thick either, they clump together at times, but still, its a beautiful deck and I am happy to have it part of my collection.

Hey, I missed this!
Happy to hear you're enjoying it. And yes, the stock is thick and does stick together a bit. I used fanning powder on it. Seems to be the default thing to do with new decks these days, haha, just like thicker stock.

Anywho, don't you love the info in the book? She's somehow managed to bring different things to the foreground. It really speaks to me!
At the mo it's the only Tarot deck I use :)