Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
There's nothing wrong with being cautious, but confidence and self esteem will take you to the next level.

If backed up by skill, intelligence, otherwise you could easily make yourself look foolish. Confidence can easily arise out of ignorance. A person who has it made will likely posses more confidence than those struggling. Hence it can be easy for a confident person to posses a "know it all" attitude while remaining oblivious.

I normally find those traits that people find so admirable to be highly overrated. Confidence, intelligence, kindness, etc. Though i do enjoy a quick wit and a good sense of humor.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I find confidence and self esteem to be an overrated quality in a person. Not trying to cheer anyone up or anything. Just that a person who is contemplative and examines themselves is naturally going to be more hesitant, unsure of themselves.

It's unfortunate that most people find people who lack confidence unattractive. Definitely not overrated when it comes to meeting people and making friends etc.

As others have mentioned about nervous energy, I have tons of it, and if I'm not doing something physical/working things get uncomfortable. Lots and lots of practical skills, actually I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to fixing stuff. I've known and worked with a few Virgos and we are similar in lots of ways. I work with a couple now. Ones very scruffy and lazy, and the other one is unreliable and always late??? Very un Virgo like
Old 09-12-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
If backed up by skill, intelligence, otherwise you could easily make yourself look foolish. Confidence can easily arise out of ignorance. A person who has it made will likely posses more confidence than those struggling. Hence it can be easy for a confident person to posses a "know it all" attitude while remaining oblivious.

I normally find those traits that people find so admirable to be highly overrated. Confidence, intelligence, kindness, etc. Though i do enjoy a quick wit and a good sense of humor.
there's a huge difference between a know it all and real confident person. This might sound weird but a confident person knows they don't know it all. A confident person knows they make mistakes. There's over confident people as well that don't learn from there mistakes and don't think about what went wrong when they do make that presious mistake.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
there's a huge difference between a know it all and real confident person.

Just answering your question as to how i can see confidence as an overrated quality in a person. Not stating that confident people are know it all's. Reread my response. Just one of many examples.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:13 AM
Master
A lot time I don't come off a totally confident person myself. Honesty I am rather timid in person. That doesn't mean I am not confident. Unless I really know something. So yes I see your point.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Virgo suns are likely to have libra mercury or venus, which can cause them to be hyper focused on relationships. Virgo energy often makes people anti social, shy, self conscious, have social anxiety, outcasted or socially awkward. They tend to isolate themselves. Y'all have to study each sign individually.
This describes me perfectly . I'm socially awkward and self conscious ect. I know there are other placements that play a role in my full chart too that makes my personality the way it is .
Old 24-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
Old 24-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Master
That is kind of true how Virgo Sun signs tend apologize . The letter forgot to add Nah Nah Nah boo boo at the end.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:

As a scrutinisung virgo I just want to point out that the text on that scroll looks way too modern in the context of this cartoon

Had the text been handwritten, it would appear more accurate and thus believable.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
It's unfortunate that most people find people who lack confidence unattractive. Definitely not overrated when it comes to meeting people and making friends etc.

As others have mentioned about nervous energy, I have tons of it, and if I'm not doing something physical/working things get uncomfortable. Lots and lots of practical skills, actually I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to fixing stuff. I've known and worked with a few Virgos and we are similar in lots of ways. I work with a couple now. Ones very scruffy and lazy, and the other one is unreliable and always late??? Very un Virgo like

I am pretty scruffy and lazy when I am at home but a hard worker at work and well dressed when I have to go out.

I see my sun sign as the energy I am learning to cultivate in this life time moreso than the energy which I naturally express.

So while I am often disorganised and scruffy, my higher ideals drive me towards becoming more organised and refined.